Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 46. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I personally really like NEO, the features and functioning of its platform are the engines of progress. This means that the NEO prospects for 2018 promise to please traders and investors with a steady increase in the cost of these digital coins.
Activity: 196
In my view, NEO is a highly undervalued coin that can replace the Ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long term. Maybe NEO that will be a good long-term investment.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Beside my favorite coine is Eth, I think that Neo is not a bad idea,a good choice for long-term investment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
I think that neo is only suitable for long-term investments. No short-term and medium-term investments. Neo - good and strong coin, which is absolutely sure to rise in price soon. I keep it in my portfolio.
Activity: 112
Neo is gaining popularity nowadays and some companies using their platform to distribute their tokens and it is also getting investments and rising. Their developers are very active and it can compete ethereum in near future due to its acceptance by many companies.
Activity: 168
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages
Activity: 182
NEO I think is a very promising coin so I think choosing NEO to invest is a good idea because NEO has the potential to give a profit in the future, NEO has advanced technology so I believe the future of NEO is very bright.
Activity: 144
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I bought NEO when it cost 5 dollars, so I do not know. He has already grown very much in price. It is better to look for new promising coins, they are enough now.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
eah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.

Neo will be one of the best altcoins for long term. Maybe now price is lower than in moment when you bought it but it is not its fault, because all coins falled. In near future price should grow up and probably give you profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Now the price of the neo is very low. One of the best coins available for long term investment. Those who buy at that price will not regret it.
It can make a huge profit until the end of summer, so neo really good choice for long term Wink
I think it's not NEO fault, it's because markets that are in bad condition. Just hold it until it strong again, maybe you will change your mind because NEO is potential to be success like ETH and BTC.
Activity: 125
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I want to say, NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform. And just by holding without you needing to do anything.
In my opinion, Neo is a good , potential, and promising coin for investment and considering it for a long term investment is a good idea that you will not regret in the end.
brand new
Activity: 0
eah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
Activity: 658
I think that at the current price, buying NEO means making a big deal. This is, in my opinion, one of the best projects in the sector, it has enormous potential and a great deal of growth. As soon as the market recovers, I think it will grow a lot, but I think it's worth keeping at least a year to make good money
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I never get enough information about neo. The few of them i have looks promising. But i think neo is always overestimated. Because if you look for arguments, you see always the chinese market. Yes of course, the chinese market is huge. But even then its not the only coin out there. And all the chinese who are invested in cryptos are also inested in other coins, because they ar enot that traditionell and think they just invest in coins from their own people!
Activity: 35
NEO is one of those fundamental projects that you need to have in your crypto portfolio. I'm sure that in the future it will be an unprecedented success.
Activity: 630
NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies. It is a project of excellent quality, its team is developing it very well and I think it has the potential to become one of the future leaders of the sector. The serious market crisis has greatly reduced its value, for me at the moment it is to be bought to sell it at the end of the year, or better yet, next year
Activity: 98
Doing Neo for long-term investment is just as similar to the ethereum style.... jut slight differences to know. NEO is a blockchain project and is designed to host everything from smart contracts to ICOs and decentralised applications. Another obvious difference is that NEO’s network can manage 1,000 transactions per second, as compared to the Ethereum network which can only process 15 transactions per second.  It has good advantages and qualities that can help retain its potential for long term
Activity: 223
I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages

Pages:
Jump to: