Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 45. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
NEO is a good choice,long term invest have been they major source of gaining profit in crypto market,NEO will rise high in value and if you holding NEO it will be a potential boom in the near future
Activity: 142
In my opinion yes. I wouldn't invest in it all my money of course, but i definitely prefer to have it in my portfolio.
Activity: 65
I think that practically all the crypto currencies from the top 20 coinmarketcap will grow in the long term, and since NEO enters this top I think it will grow well too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think in full you can count on this crypto currency, it has a great potential in its field and I think we will still hear it in the top of the best crypto currency of the year Wink
Activity: 125
1. EOS - Inside out transaction model that should perform very well. Eric Schmidt is rumored to have invested and he’s no dummy. Polymath will be linking up with EOS through Novogratz and Pierce.

2. ADA - Attempts to address all previous “Chain” shortcomings through rigorous mathematical proofs and mission-critical engineering. Team is not playing around.. see History of Cardano 2015-2018 (Git Visualization)

3. XLM - Fast and works well, Stellar team behind it.

4. XMR - Drugs and altered states of consciousness have always been important to humanity. Privacy is a critical and important leg of the “black” economy. If people are willing to spend money mining it, then it’s inherently valuable.

5. IOTA - Could be the plumbing and the bridge between man and machine. Potential tie-up with Bosch, and by extension major Auto manufacturers is looking more and more likely.

Activity: 566
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
As market recover you would be happy you bought at such price, i bought NEO when it price was $70 and i am not disappointed it is below the price i bought it then.
Activity: 107
Definitely! Neo is the best project from china. The government is backing it so clearly it's future is great! I would have definitely invested in Neo if I had money to invest.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Yes. If I had more money , I 'd gladly bag some NEO.
It is a very good long term hold coin
I don't know about you.
By the way, I'm not your financial adviser:)
Activity: 434
I would even say that NEO is one of the best coins for investing for a long period. In the future, it can reach the price of Ethereum.
I think this is impossible. If the government of China lifts the ban on holding the ICO then NEO will grow very well, but I do not think that this growth will be up to the price of the ETH!
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
neo can be one type of coin that should and really be a recommendation for HOLD, but we also have to be really keen in determining the price and also the selling target of the neo itself, because down market conditions like this can make even coin like NEO the price is ruined
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I would even say that NEO is one of the best coins for investing for a long period. In the future, it can reach the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 187
Early birds. You've made your profits.

All thesame, I'm joining NEO for the long term. Especially with the free GAS coming off it.

As a project too, it's solid. Yes, they presently have hiccups but NEO is more than now.
Activity: 140
Neo of course a strong coin. But its price is very much dependent on the price of bitcoin. Now, against the background of the General market drawdown, the price of Neo has fallen very much
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Dont be anxiety presently NEO is devaluated. NEO is added ETH with restore contour of brisk typified. NEO is traded at little price.
Activity: 336
I'm not sure that the investment in NEO is a good idea, for a few months the price of this crypto currency fell from a hundred and fifty, one hundred and seventy dollars to thirty-eight dollars. It is very incomprehensible to me how promising it will be to invest in this technology, very few crypto projects use the NEO platform.
Activity: 92
It is a very scalable, secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community. I would say that it is a very good investment for long term. Many new alts are using their platform and i can see a bright future for NEO.
Activity: 28
for the 1-2 years neo is an interesting platfrom I started collecting some neo to be hold in 1-2 years. let alone his significant developments but look for the information yourself in order to be more confident just hold long time is good.
Activity: 1078
As for me, I am holding some NEO and I think it is a good long-term investment. This project has a really good technology as well as a big community, more and more ICO choose NEO as a platform, I think it is a good investment.
Activity: 99
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
In my view, NEO is a highly undervalued coin that can replace the Ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long term. Maybe NEO that will be a good long-term investment.

What are you talking about! Why do you think it is undervalued!? Undecided I can't find anything really cool in this coin. The only thing they have - marketing. Their network is still controlled by 7 nodes, is this decentralization!? Huh There was several ICOs on NEO platform and every time its network was overloaded and stopped! Is this scalability!? Huh It is a joke, not a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: