Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 48. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
From my point of view, NEO will have bright future in 2018, With the thrust on the digitization of assets increasing and the awareness of cryptocurrency assets also on the rise, this platform has a lot of potential ahead. As long as the company is able to execute their strategy the price of the token would also keep on increasing. This is attracting a lot of investors to this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The forecast for NEO by the end of the calendar year 2018 is around $ 355. Furthermore, the five-year forecast is around $ 1275. Thus, even if you’re just looking to invest for a one-year period, you would be able to make a significant amount of return. On the other hand, even if you’re looking to invest for 5 years, the investment return which you can get from these levels is enormous.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Not only Neo is now all coin down  Angry , but if I myself just take the opportunity to buy but need to wait some more time, and the right moment will give a good chance besides that i see NEO for a long time very potential coin I also seem interested to have NEO.
Activity: 238
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Neo already has massive value. With some research I'm sure one could find 10 projects with a better future growth outlook
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yes. Neo is chinese ethereum. I would like to hold Neo for long term, it was the first what i bought when i just started traiding and the first what i saled cause i wasnt good in it.
Activity: 125
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I think, a good choice if you are willing to hold the stock of NEO for a year or more and you can keep Neo for a long time.
Because Neo is a good coin. now Coinmarketcap.com is red now while Coinmarketcap.com will be green then you can sell Neo

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Neo is from ten top cryptocurrencies and is rather volatile. Moreover, it has drivers to growth and may even surpass Etherium in the future. So for sure it will grow during this year.

NEO has a solid community and its a good sign, but because of the recent banned from internet such as twitter and facebook that affects neo it can also affects the investments of many people here.
Activity: 147

I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages.

Activity: 490
All the platforms of blockchain, including neo, have a good growth prospect. It is necessary to look at projects for more than one year, look at the dynamics of neo growth. The more projects will be built on this platform, the more the boomers will grow neo
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Neo is one of the best choices of altcoins for long term investment. It has proven in the past that it is an altcoin that is here to stay. The team behind the coin are doing a great deal of work to keep the project moving forward. The only reason that the price of the coin is down right now is because the market is bearish, when prices start to recover it will go up
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have a crypto buddy who is into NEO for quite some time now and I would say he is quite successful trader when it comes to NEO and has already accumulated good profits. I do wish sometimes I have good trading skills like him but anyway he is a gambler and most of the time his gambles pay off well. Great risk taker. So I think you need to have the guts to invest on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages.

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Neo to me is a very good choice for a long term investment, In the future I see many ico been done on the neo blockchain because of it's zero to low fee usage, I have invested quite a lot in neo.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
In my opinion NEO is excellent option for long term investment. So far NEO is tied up with the market and it s mood, but once NEO get its own direction and will boom.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
i don't know is good or not, but for now i bought some NEO for long terms investment.
but, i rather than buying neo right now because the price is reaching good entry point
Activity: 854
Neo is from ten top cryptocurrencies and is rather volatile. Moreover, it has drivers to growth and may even surpass Etherium in the future. So for sure it will grow during this year.
Activity: 182
neo is good for long-term predictions that say if the neo coins will continue to grow as time passes, I think if the current position of the coins you have is decreasing you can wait and be patient to a certain price at some later time.
it's true, because now almost all the coins are in the red position. then wait and be patient because be patient here is a key to success to achieve more profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think NEO has all chances to be a good choice for a long term investment and I hope it will rise soon because I have bought it, too
NEO is known as ETH of China and indeed NEO is also an altcoin with many valuable practical applications so long term investment in NEO is very good. NEO is also a platform for many good ICO projects because in order to use the NEO platform the projects have to invest a lot of money so the scam rate is very low. That makes long-term investment in NEO very stable.
Activity: 114
Doing Neo for long-term investment is just as similar to the ethereum style.... jut slight differences to know. NEO is a blockchain project and is designed to host everything from smart contracts to ICOs and decentralised applications. Another obvious difference is that NEO’s network can manage 1,000 transactions per second, as compared to the Ethereum network which can only process 15 transactions per second.  It has good advantages and qualities that can help retain its potential for long term
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
neo is good for long-term predictions that say if the neo coins will continue to grow as time passes, I think if the current position of the coins you have is decreasing you can wait and be patient to a certain price at some later time.
Pages:
Jump to: