Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 103. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 03:13:47 PM
Investing in ICOs could be profitable but the risk is too high. Now is not best time to invest to most of ICO's. Only tier1 is good to invest. Think 10 times if you want to put more than half of your crypto in ICO's. Better wait few weeks or month.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
Its always good to buy ICO anytime, but as of today, its the best to gather coins with great deals, since they offer up to fifty percent discount, and it never happens before.. just amazing!
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
February 20, 2018, 03:07:21 PM
It's always a good time to invest in ICO but the problem is to find the right one.
You need to analyze the ICO very well. What do they promise? Can developers do it? etc.
You'll decide to invest or not.
Activity: 280
February 20, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Only if you plan to invest your money in solid ICOs Smiley Try to select only serious projects with strong team, clear and understandable idea, detailed plan of development etc. Also it's great if project is popular and many people support it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
For investing in ICO there are no bad times, it all depends on you, how you can choose for yourself the project in which you invest, this is the most difficult task. Methods of project selection are quite simple, but be prepared to study one project in a few days, But it's a few days! A detailed study of the white paper, a thorough study of the team, their professional suitability in the field and the activities they are going to conduct, the study of the market and your team's competitors, their advantages and disadvantages to competitors. Learn and the only way you can count on success.
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
I think now is the perfect time for us to invest in the coins and the prices of them will be higher in the future and we can make more money with the coins.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
not now! because the crypto currency has already begun its growth, it is necessary to wait again for the time of the recession of the Crypto-currency and then to invest in full, and now we are waiting!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
Dissimilar to the day and age it is constantly great to put into ICO. What we have to do is simply esteem the venture and relate it to the continuous utilization and the speculator group behind the undertaking. This will enable you to see better and choose whether contributing could return benefit or not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
February 20, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
anytime would be a good time to invest if you done your own research because if you find the good ICO why not invest it would be better that way and also invest now while theyre cheap
On top of that (cheap prices) people will panic sell and sell to buy back in. Almost tempted to put my money into fiat and wait for this to play out.

Activity: 304
February 20, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
That is a good thing to invest in some of ICO's just pick that you'll see it will click, and then invest to that project, more ICO's project now is so successful. or maybe, buy Ethereum or Bitcoin for investment, that is a good thing also. Both thing is good to invest try to invest in both situation and you will see the result if it.
Activity: 252
February 20, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
ICO companies are beginning to develop quickly and you can already find positive feedback from those who joined the company. I think, you should choose the most popular and participate in them, like TON, which is one of the most perspective company whith a huge capital.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
anytime would be a good time to invest if you done your own research because if you find the good ICO why not invest it would be better that way and also invest now while theyre cheap
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 20, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
Any time is good to invest in ICO as long as you find a good project to invest on. Investing in ICO should be done when you see a good project you believed in then you can invest and hope for it to do well.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
100 percent confidence can not be in any project. I would advise you to buy ETH and bitcoin (in the amount of 30%) of your cash. The rest you can distribute among several ICO. Do not invest in one project - it is risky.
Activity: 171
February 20, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
IcoTime has now come. Why not invest? There are many companies that start their business with this. Therefore, people appear, like us. In which are ready to earn.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
every time is a good time to invest in ICO. the only thing is to do research on that ICO, especially by reading whitelist and knowing about Their team.
to know this we need to spend some time on research.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 20, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Dissimilar to the day and age it is constantly great to put into ICO. What we have to do is simply esteem the venture and relate it to the continuous utilization and the speculator group behind the undertaking. This will enable you to see better and choose whether contributing could return benefit or not.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
You could buy at ICO and then as there are more developments and you have more confidence in the project could invest more after .. of course your average price would be higher but then it would also be lower than if you didn't buy any coins at ICO.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
youguys invest in R (revain) token its only ico i seen doing  good since day one .
Activity: 294
February 20, 2018, 07:53:40 AM
In a bull market invest during ICO. When the markets turns bearish wait post-ICO until the price bottoms out andthen desired coins.
Jump to: