Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 104. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
I think it will be good time for ICE in the middle of March! But be aware of scams!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
February 20, 2018, 07:50:34 AM
why not? if the project has a strong, experienced team, a good idea,
then of course you can invest in the project at any time and this will bring good results.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
February 20, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I suggest that you buy bitcoin and Ethereum today instead of ICO because buying ICO today is a bad timing. Bitcoin is now on bull run that could affect the price of ICO. They will suffer a heavy dump once they see that bitcoin is on the rise.
Activity: 458
February 20, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
Investment in ICO is still a good decision because there is huge profit in it. If there are doubts about your investment its better not to invest your money than to lose it.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
Hey all, anyway check this out
I have a great suggestion for the lead, that is the project https://marineco.in/. It's great at the following:
- Marinecoin block-chain is more faster than Bitcoin's even on its default power save mode
- Marinecoin's fast network offers essentially zero fees and timely confirmations
- And finally it is being distributed completely free check this https://marineco.in/ico/
don't miss a once life time chances!!
Activity: 84
February 20, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

I think that now is the time for investment! Later, when btc grows in price, it will not be so profitable.
Activity: 145
February 20, 2018, 04:00:56 AM
as long as you chose the rigtht ico, anytime is ok for inviesting in

BLZ went to exchange at the last dip days of btc, but it as cheapest 5x more than the ico price as per dollar

finding the right ico is more important than the timing

I think finding the right ICO is definitely important, however in terms of the macro cycle now is an excellent time to invest in ICOs. With btc and alts rising again, the backdrop for ICOs is looking very bullish.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 20, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
as long as you chose the rigtht ico, anytime is ok for inviesting in

BLZ went to exchange at the last dip days of btc, but it as cheapest 5x more than the ico price as per dollar

finding the right ico is more important than the timing
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
it is necessary to pay attention to the issue of fraud.
I do not think there will be anything to say that it will definitely succeed, but I think that I need to wait a little longer for shuan. Huh
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
February 20, 2018, 01:13:22 AM
I think ICO is a very good way to make money and a good return on your investment. You just have to pick and choose which one is a good investment. Just as long as the company is not a scam, i think it will usually 80-90% of the time always make you a good return. Just my opinion.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
Some ICO's are good. Some are a waste of time.

It would be better to check the roadmap, whitepaper and the team behind it.

If you want to test the waters, check this one out. They are giving 450,000 MTC by joining their free ico. Join the Marinecoin community - https://marineco.in.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 19, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
Depending on what type of company you trust. not in terms of names. design or total coin.
but from how the token ceo / developer manages their project.
and how they do promotion. and whether it is all implemented or not.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 09:28:51 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 476
February 19, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

buying established cryptocurrencies is more of a secure long term investment with possible great returns since they will always have value. venturing into a new ICO however is a high risk venture that could either reward you greatly if the ICO succeeds of incur you losses if it fails. its impossible to tell which one will succeed yes but there are some pointers to look for in an ICO.i.e

1;White Paper presentation- a detailed white paper with adequate information shows organization and commitment to the task at hand. an ICO with poor whitepaper is a joke.

2;Coin supply and circulation- how the coins are distributed maters a lot in an ICO, are the coins Evelyn distributed or does the development team hold a large number is determining factor

3; YOU- Yes you are the greatest pointer on whether an ICO will succeed. do your research well and find out all there is to know, and then decide if its best for you
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
Now I rarely hear ICO scams this time, my advice for you if you want to invest in ICO make sure that the team has a good track or can look for ICO projects that are working with trusted people, you can also ask them about project to make you sure, I think every ICO project has a team to answer all your questions and that is one way to convince investors by answering a response.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 08:47:51 PM
It is a good time to invest in a bear market. But we can see now there are still a lot of icos everyday.

Maybe the right time are not now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
Ico is a good way to earn coin with a low price mate, just be careful of choosing them,you mist have enough research of what coin now you think has a good future and most important is not a scam. Pick wisely mate
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 19, 2018, 08:32:01 PM
There have been a pile of really good ones that closed in recent weeks, but for ones that are still in their tokensale, I have much faith in FarmaTrust.  I wouldn't put them in my sig block if I didn't believe strongly in the project.  Check out their whitepaper.  The tech has so much potential to provide long-term passive income, which is an important aspect for me and the portfolio I'm building.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

I think there are a lot of ICOs coming up and I think this is a very good trending and you should be able to take advantage of this moment to participate in ICO but you should be able to analyze and choose a good ICO according to your own, because too many ICOs are likely scam or fake.
Activity: 336
February 19, 2018, 08:13:45 PM
I think maybe now is not the right time. Many ICOs are always successful but not all ICO success. You should read the company's information carefully and decide to spend money to get it later. so you have to choose the best ICO that will give you many benefits.
Jump to: