Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 15. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
ICO is now really very risky. But the profit can be good. If there are doubts, it is better not to invest money. Before investing you need to study carefully
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
If you buy bitcoin or Ethereum, you will not get profit soon. This is a long-term investment. ICO is the best choice for making money fast, but you need to choose an ICO around which there is a lot of hype.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
From my experience I can say that the matter is not the proper time but the matter is proper ICO to invest in. Because even during the hard times when ICO will be good and strong enough it will be a good time to invest in that project.
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
I would not say that now is a good time to invest, of all the projects in which I invested this year, a couple of projects shot , but of course if you are a long investor you definitely invest in good projects
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 20, 2018, 09:21:37 AM
Today is a very favorable time to invest in cryptocurrency.Today, the price of my opinion is very low and it can bring us a good profit if we start investing today.What would have time to make purchases today!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
at the moment, investment in ICO is profitable and relevant. but the difficulty is in choosing the right and promising ICO. because a lot of Scam projects. but this does not mean that there are no good projects, you just need a long and carefully select and analyze the project
Activity: 406
July 20, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
Today I would refrain from investing in ICO, because this is a very big risk. Try investing in some coins and this will be less risky than investing in new projects.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
I think not, the market is in a very bad condition now, refrain from any investment
Activity: 111
July 20, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
I think that a good time will be next month, until the end of the month you need to observe the behavior of the market
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
I think in this case time is not the main thing. And to find a good company. With high ratings and promising ideas. This is the main thing, I believe.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 20, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
There is no "best" time to invest in ICO. It's more like investing into a good or bad ICO.

By good ICO you should understand: clear roadmap, team's experience, inovation degree of the project, social media activity etc.

As long as you found a good ICO, then it's a good time to invest in it. Good luck!  
Activity: 34
July 20, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
I  think now it is a good time to invest in ICO because Bitcoin is going to launch to the moon!
Activity: 155
July 20, 2018, 05:53:59 AM
looking at what altcoins you want to invest in, for example for etherium now is a good time
Activity: 89
July 20, 2018, 04:56:16 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I'll just say before you invest in ico you should do research first, you can analyze when is the right time and not to invest in ico and of course choose ico dnegan careful and full of patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

There is never a decent time or an awful time to place cash in ICOs, these are ventures that are simply coming up in this way there is not a lot to be considered as far as timing, Rather, Your purpose of accentuation ought to be the nature of the ICPO, there has been reports of various ICOs ending up being tricks in the ongoing past, Be mindful so as not to lose cash to such
Activity: 588
July 20, 2018, 04:33:02 AM
I am signature participant of Yumerium bounty, so I will not do it if I do not believe them that they will be succesful with their ICO and final product Wink.
Activity: 475
July 20, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
There is never a good time or a bad time to put money in ICOs,  these are projects that are just coming up therefore there is nothing much to be considered in terms of timing, Rather, Your point of emphasis should be the quality of the ICPO, there has been reports of a number of ICOs turning out to be scams in the recent past, Be careful not to lose money to such
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 04:24:03 AM
Time is always right it is only our thinking for good and bad time and  Research is the best form of right information collect the right information about ICO and join as early as you can other wise you will late now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
I think you can invest now, because you will also get many benefits in the future, because investment in ICO project is also a good investment that we use and also can get many benefits.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
In my opinion, if you invest in ICO will have a big risk so you need to be careful before ICO investment.
Currently, ICO is very much in the world of Cryptocurrency and I am sure there are many scams on ICO.
You must be good at researching before joining ICO.
Or if I suggest you should buy Bitcoin for investment because if Bitcoin price goes up this year then you will get a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: