Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 12. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
There was percentage rate about which icos are above ico price, and there is very little ico like this, almost every project under the ico price at 2018 because market is very bad. So I dont recommend for investing ico much.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

This is not a matter of time. It is really important to find effective project which will bring good income in future. I would like to have an ability to define unmistakeably which one is right project.  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
I think ICO is the best investment right now, but it must be known that there are hundreds of ICOs now, surely this makes us confused to choose which ICOs are good and reliable, so we have to selectively choose ICO to avoid scam.
No matter how good they are, I think it's just a fraud. because when entering the market the price of the token dropped dramatically from the ico price they offered
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
I think ICO is the best investment right now, but it must be known that there are hundreds of ICOs now, surely this makes us confused to choose which ICOs are good and reliable, so we have to selectively choose ICO to avoid scam.
Yes right, now is too many ICOs certainly make investors confused to determine which ICOs are worth choosing, but in my opinion the basic thing that can be done to get the best ICOs is to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in ico. The market is recovering. u can choosing the coins you like.
i agree with you that the market is rising but think carefully, usually, when the market uptrend, whenever BTC increase 1% altcoins rise double, but this time, btc has risen more 7% but altcoins like ETH just risen 5%, so it can be concluded that Altcoins are being dumped to pump BTC and this is not a good sign to invest in ICOs rightnow, i think you should wait a little longer until the market becomes stable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 25, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I think that you can invest in ICO at any time. The main thing before investing is to carefully study projects in order to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:43:26 AM
Here, most likely, it is better to combine. The more investment strategies there are, the safer the overall situation is. Therefore, it is necessary to correctly divide your investment portfolio and do both things.
Activity: 90
July 24, 2018, 12:11:15 AM
if I think it's a good time to invest, but I always recommend following these tips, Its pretty simple:

Look for a coin that has:- 1) A great team behind them     - 2) A working platform     - 3) A plan to expand in the future     - 4) A concept that adds value to people and existing businesses      - 5) Small supply of coins

After Bitcoin becomes mainstream (20k USD+) most altcoins are going to fail to keep up. Their value will be shitty I'd recommend focusing on something with an existing platform so it can be ahead of the curve and already be in use.
Activity: 45
July 24, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
Look for the best projects which will have a true functional utility for the use of the tokens. The value of the cryptocurrency over time will be pegged to the correlation of the fixed supply and the supply and demand for the tokens within that specified market. Communities that form around technology projects are a good indication on how successful an ICO may be. Go through the forums, ask people about specific ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:02:26 AM
Looking for a nice ICO project to invest is indeed very difficult for the time being. But I can suggest to you that I am currently a follow ICO which is very nice and has a potential that is constantly evolving. You can invest in ICO project CGCX. We wish you success and received the results very much.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
It is actually a good time to invest in existing coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other altcoins since the price is very cheap now. If you want to invest in ICO, then its your wish but be very careful while investing in ICO's since after the listing of their coins the price would be less than the ICO price, they find very hard to even touch the ICO price post listing in exchanges.
Activity: 714
July 23, 2018, 11:09:42 PM
The situation now is developing in such a way that it is really difficult to find a suitable variant of ICO, there are failed projects and many scammers. But if you want, you can choose a really profitable option for investment.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

I don't agree with you. Now it is not the best time to invest in ICO, because they are a lot of scams on one side and a lot of ICO failure due to insufficient funds raised. I would not invest in ICO right now just to stay safe.
Activity: 50
July 23, 2018, 07:03:57 PM
If ICO is good, if it has great team with experience, perfect idea or even MVP or product - it will rocket no mater what, this investment will give you profit anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Everyday is always a good time in investing in ico but you need to make some research about the project because most of the ico projects now are fraud but there are still legit ico in the market you just need to find it .
ICO investment in any situation is very good if investors choose the potential and effective project. At present there are many ICO projects formed but most of them are scam or no real meaning so choosing a good ICO project will be more difficult. Use all the knowledge and experience you have in this market to be able to choose the best projects to achieve the highest profit.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
I think you should to search well  and check every details. Team, products and solutions. and more luck! another thing is bitcoin value, because altcoins are crying these days. Also icos will cry if bitcoin doesnt be stabile
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 12:08:24 AM
Activity: 11
July 22, 2018, 10:47:53 PM
ICOs are getting popular right now. It might be a good chance to invest right now and enter the market early before the prices of cryptocurrencies pump.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:45:57 PM
A large number of the icos are restricted in others nations you must make certain not to put resources into starting coin contributions that are not prohibited in nations like China or South Korea or European nations, this demonstrates this ico may have some legitimate issues which may confront a kickback assist on in its speculation procedure.
Pages:
Jump to: