Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 10. (Read 11897 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 06, 2018, 10:40:09 PM
yes it is a good time to invest in them. Because the coins are all cheap now. So you can invest very cheap in good ICOs and get more tokens/coins for less amount of money. I invest in some ICO in this time
Not really good, better invest on ico already at exchange mostly they got -90% under price ico. Just trade they token/coin dont inves at long investment. Because ico not really good for long investment
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
yes it is a good time to invest in them. Because the coins are all cheap now. So you can invest very cheap in good ICOs and get more tokens/coins for less amount of money. I invest in some ICO in this time
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 07:16:52 PM
I think this is a very good time to think about the popular and promising coins. I can not say that you can not make profits by investing in ICOs, but I think top coins have very good prices to make buying now. In my opinion, this way has less risk.
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Yes, I do believe it's the right time to invest on an ICO right know. Speaking of investing. WOM tokens are currently having Airdrops right now.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#newSmiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 05:01:48 AM
For the initial investment, I would recommend choosing a new cryptocurrency with a good forecast, if there is a desire to immediately benefit - to see the forecast for these two main TOP cryptocurrencies, to invest in them and resell, it all depends on the final goals and the time lag.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
Investing in any ICO might seem like really too much of a great risk. Meanwhile, if you are lucky enough not to make a mistake and pick the best project that will be developed in future, You will get really MUCH money.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Since the market is in deep fall right now , In my opinion this time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency because you can buy some good coins with a cheap price .
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
I think ICO is now very popular even more than last year. I participated in 6 ICO of them 2 turned out to be SCAM. It is better to invest in altcoyins
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
You can invest in an ICO that you like any time. Although I prefer to trade, my best friend has already invested in 3 projects and he managed to get his tokens that are growing. Here are the best ICOs: https://icowatchlist.com/
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
In ICO, investing is always a risk. I think that now the market does not have sufficient resources for this, but I believe that the prospect of investing in ICO has not yet faded away.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 03:11:55 AM
Investing in ICO is always good but finding the potential company is always tough. So if you find a potential project it is always good that we can easily make money once they list in the exchanges. Yes, finding the potential project is good but to find out good one is always tough.
Just check those one who already reached the soft cap. Im not sure of course they will skyrocket but there are more chances they wont dump or even scam at all!
Guys above mentioned Ingot and Bolttcoin. Both of them reached soft cap. So, worth a shot
I have already checked Ingot project, some youtubers made a review about it. Idea is very complex and hard to implement. Well, if team successed it will be like BOOM! But it is a little bit hard to believe everything will be done in time
It is worth a shot any way. Just follow the risk managment and dont put all the eggs in one basket. Thats the key to succes on crypto market!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
i suggest to waiting next ICO, bcz ICO isnt legit now. maybe in 2019 will be many good ICOs
if you wanna buy now you can buy coin in market, dont buy ICO except youre really believe and do some research an ICO
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 02:56:51 AM
Investing in ICO is always good but finding the potential company is always tough. So if you find a potential project it is always good that we can easily make money once they list in the exchanges. Yes, finding the potential project is good but to find out good one is always tough.
Just check those one who already reached the soft cap. Im not sure of course they will skyrocket but there are more chances they wont dump or even scam at all!
Guys above mentioned Ingot and Bolttcoin. Both of them reached soft cap. So, worth a shot
I have already checked Ingot project, some youtubers made a review about it. Idea is very complex and hard to implement. Well, if team successed it will be like BOOM! But it is a little bit hard to believe everything will be done in time
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 02:52:51 AM
Activity: 420
August 02, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
August 02, 2018, 02:38:05 AM
Its not good time to invest in ICO now. You should invest to directly to the market not ICOs now While market is going down.
Disagree. Some ICOs have lock up periods that may prevent price dump after appearing on exchnages. Moreover hyped ICOs have more chances to maintain the ICO price after enting the exchanges while already existing alts only fall down.
There are several trust wortjy projects now - Ingot, BolttCoin, Gameprotocol etc. All of them are hyped and most likely wont dump in price after appearing on exchange
Diversification is the key to success!
50% BTC - always!!! 25% existing alts, top 100 as an example and another 25% in cool ICO (Ingot or Boltt are acceptable, both have potential)
Thats my strategy
August 02, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
Its not good time to invest in ICO now. You should invest to directly to the market not ICOs now While market is going down.
Disagree. Some ICOs have lock up periods that may prevent price dump after appearing on exchnages. Moreover hyped ICOs have more chances to maintain the ICO price after enting the exchanges while already existing alts only fall down.
There are several trust wortjy projects now - Ingot, BolttCoin, Gameprotocol etc. All of them are hyped and most likely wont dump in price after appearing on exchange
August 02, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
Invest in ICO projects are highly risky. Now many projects ICO could not finish till the end. They are hard-pressed to find investors because of the price of the current crypto token in the fall. Yes, it's better to trade a crypto because it could directly invest with low-value coins. And you can sell it when the price has gone up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Although it will give you good return to invest in some ICOs, it is also probable you will lose your money.
I have encountered too many ICOs that are dumped so hard.
It seems that most of the ICOs in 2018 failed. The golden age of ICOs are gone already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: