Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 17. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
I think that now is not the best time to participate in the ICO. I believe that it is better to buy coins on the exchange, since after the end of the collection of money, the price of altcoins falls.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
Most of us may consider that exists nonetheless ample space to new tokens in most sectors because many considerable industries have become accessible for new products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Everytime is good to invest in ICO just you need to find a good and proper and trustworthy ICO. I believe that for good project it is not the matter of time or season it is a matter of greatness of the project.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
I think that now it is a good time to invest in btc and ether as these are the most profitable coins among all other existing coins. I have heard that many ICOs are scams and that's why you should invest in ICO carefully
Support. We must be careful, and in difficult times, to maintain good coins. Such as Ethereum and bitcoin. They are of great importance to the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 32
July 19, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
When the market fluctuates, it is likely that ICO investment will be the most profitable way to make money for investors.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
I think that now it is a good time to invest in btc and ether as these are the most profitable coins among all other existing coins. I have heard that many ICOs are scams and that's why you should invest in ICO carefully
Activity: 71
July 19, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
I want to believe that it is, although it is risky as many of them now are scams and were created for selfish purposes. But in the ideal sense, now is a good time to make investments in ICOs, following the recent market trends. Just make your researches and be sure you are not going for what will be a regret later on.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 18, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Nowadays, there are a lot of ICO project that looks so promising and makes you impressed. My suggestion would be like this, if you inow those bounty magers who already proven their previous campaign become successful  definitely that ICO project is legit. Also, try to ask further questions on their telegram channel or even in their bountry thread and will answer your question in a positive way it is also a legit one. Thus, finding a great and legit ICO project is not easy you need to gather some informations if it's legit or not because nowadays their are many scammers here in cyberworld just to have an easy money.
Activity: 151
July 18, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
I believe that you better simply buy bitcoin and Ethereum. now it's hard to find a good ICO that will bring you profit.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 05:11:21 PM
All research criteria must be addressed individually to very well examine the ICO project and decide to invest. It is a chance to invest in an ICO that can achieve its goal and realize the project. ICO is an opportunity because token cost is low.
Activity: 38
July 18, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
The main thing is to do your own research and to analyze projects attentively. For example i plan to invest in EON Protocol. I like their ambitious idea and believe this project can achieve big results.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
I would not invest in ICO now. because I think that right now the largest number of scams in the ICO.
i think that ot is reallya good time and you need to gain all your strength together and do this, you can if you know what to do
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
i thibk that it can be really a good time for the investment and i believe that if you have enough knowledge and resources
Activity: 131
July 18, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
I would not invest in ICO now. because I think that right now the largest number of scams in the ICO.
Activity: 728
July 18, 2018, 04:58:10 PM
Now is the time to invest when correction occurs. The cost of bitcoin has dropped by almost 70% since the end of last year.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
I'd rather avoid investing on ICOs right now, I limit myself to get into their bounty campaigns and airdrops, but if they ask for my money I'd rather stay away, there are alot of scams out there nowadays so it is better to be safe rather than regretting it later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
A successful ICO invesment can net you gains from 25% to 50% at the momen, if you are lucky then maybe even a multiple of your original stake. Many ICO that are spreading, you should be careful in making decision to invest in that ICO. You should learn to rean an article about it and read a whitepaper about the ICO. If the ICO become successful your invest will have a good profits in the future. So , now is good time to invest in ICO
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
because of my failures with investing in ICO, I stopped investing in them. I think it is better to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
Its one of the best times to invest in ICOs as there currently is a variety to chose from. Be careful when choosing where to put your money coz among the cropping ICOs, there are scams too, research well and invest wisely
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
The negative comments made about ICOs are too much, ther are too many scam ICOs, people are afraid to invest. Great effort is needed to find the right ICO. If a good choice is made, profitability will be high.
Pages:
Jump to: