Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 13. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
Yes. it seems like a good time to invest in ICOs. The problem is that the ICOs that are really worth contributing are hard to get to. They usually have limited whitelists and hard caps. Once I waited for a whitelist opening time but I even couldn't get to the website because of all the crowd that desired to participate in that ICO! Lips sealed Lips sealed
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:09:03 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Everyday is always a good time in investing in ico but you need to make some research about the project because most of the ico projects now are fraud but there are still legit ico in the market you just need to find it .
Activity: 37
July 22, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Investing in good projects is always late. In general, it's worth simply choosing one or two projects every quarter, which in your opinion is worthwhile. It would be nice to find a group of analysts who can advise you something.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
It oonly dpeneds about which ICO are you talking about, there are a bunch of them that are not good enough, but some of them really deserve more attention that what they got on the last days. So, if it is a good project, then just invest
Activity: 57
July 22, 2018, 04:44:13 PM
investing in ico has always been risky. If you are afraid to buy ETH
no ETH. Monero!
Activity: 45
July 22, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
investing in ico has always been risky. If you are afraid to buy ETH
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
Investing in ICO is very dangerous, so if there is little experience, then it is better to buy tokens from the top 10. If you are confident in your abilities, you can try to invest in ICO.
Activity: 18
July 22, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
If I were you, I would stay away from investing my own money on ICO projects, it is even more risky than investing on cryptocurrencies to trade, you could get scammed or the rewards may not be so good.
Activity: 602
July 22, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Now is the best time to invest only in the top ISO and buying after ISO at the bottom of many projects,and so everyone is waiting for a turn,and it is ready for positive news and everything else,and how will the turn all fly
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
I think that it is a good time to invest in ICO because the prices aren't too high now. I am sure that ICO is a profitable project that is worth your attention if you want to earn tokens without taking many efforts
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
All individually, you can not say in general about all projects. I think that at any given time there will be both promising ideas, and complete nonsense. At the moment, projects are more difficult to collect investments, so treat the choice with greater responsibility.
Activity: 644
July 22, 2018, 03:59:35 PM
I think this is not the best time because now the price of crypto is down and makes investors less active in ICO. and that would make ICO sales not reach the target.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 03:44:53 PM
Hello and i think now is very good time to invest in ICO , but you need to be very picky with ICO where you wanna to invest. And the moment there are a lot of scam ICOs and you need to make your own research and pick only good ones.
Good Luck with your investments.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
I think now is not the best time to invest in ICO. Or choose projects with new blockchains, only such ICO looks best now, with the prefix ....chain.
copper member
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 03:29:53 PM
Nowadays so many ICO are scammed, failed or extended so do your own research before invest on an ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
Now is the worst time to make an investment in ICOs but if the investor is an expert on the ICO market, then he will be able to find a profitable project at any time
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
I think, that now it is a good time to invest in ICO, because it is a very good way to make money. But you have to choose ICO very carefully, because investments in ICO can be very high-risk. Before joining ICO project we have to learn all about this project, read the white paper and only then make a decision.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Before to make any investment in altcoins, you'd better to buy 1 ful BITCOIN

Then you should just keep it and invest OTHER your money in another altcoins

And try to not invest in ICOs, because they are risky and you can lose your money entirely, when there's no level of support and resistance
Activity: 66
July 22, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
No, it's not a good time to invest in Initial Coin Offering projects because there are a lot of scam projects which will never give your invested funds back. It's too risky to invest and too dangerous to rely on the people who you do not even know. Be careful, don't invest in the first ICO that seems to be outstanding, analyze it consciously and in detail
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 22, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
Now and then is good to invest at ICO but as an investors it is our job to look and search the better ICO's that has a good project. Analyze the ICO/research the company capabilities, know the team behind the projects must be reliable and suitable as what they showcases. If you find it more hustle and risky better put your investments at the top altcoins in the cryptocurrency chart. Find good project and you are good to go.
Pages:
Jump to: