Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 19. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
It depends on how much he will be paid. Perhaps he will be able to take part in the ISO and buy the tokens of his brainchild. But it's profitable to earn here and now, than to wait and hope for a miracle that the platform will be popular and the cost of the token will grow. I do not see anything wrong with that. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
At the moment there is no so many ICOs where you can invest and get profit. In the future i think will be Jura , BOLT , Path all of then will give you profit. A lot of people like those i think they are in favorite for the Ian Balina.
But you always need to choose very carefull.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
If I myself advise you to invest in ICO datareum because there has a team that is clear and real. Ongoing projects have also increased considerably.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
Now is not the most favorable time, but also not very bad. The ideal time is when the project after the ICO listing in a growing market. At such times, you can increase your investment by several times.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
All ICO hardcap close early, you can invest a good promising ICO but a small amount.
Activity: 181
July 15, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
yes of course at this time I see ico that I think has a high potential in long-term investment and will give big profits for every constributor who joined on the ico. besides I see the website also has a trusted certificate. ico it is https://www.orbistransfer.com/
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:41:55 AM
I suggest to you. If you want invest your money in some ICO, you must learn about cryptocurency, the riks about investing in cryptocurency, and read a lot about the coin you want invest in. But for now i think you have to invest on Ethereum than you invest uour money to ICO, because ethereum is more potential than Bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
It's good to keep a small portion of your investment for ICOs. Diversifying a portfolio seems to be the best way in crypto imo. However, in the market now there are great projects trading below ICO prices such as, Zebi (ZCO) and Pchain (PAI).
Activity: 116
July 15, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
It is always worth investing, the only problem is the choice of a promising and profitable project, a lot depends on the team.
Activity: 87
July 15, 2018, 07:00:06 AM
Most times it provides faster results participating in ICOs and ITOs that investors have knowledge about so by this hold a faster option to calibrate then and to get to decide in depth.
Activity: 67
July 14, 2018, 10:48:39 PM
Yes i think this is good time. because lot of investors are coming in to ico and hard caps are reaching so quickly. so now its best time to invest their and earn good money in 2019
Activity: 574
July 14, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
yes you are right now is the right time to invest because now the price of all cryptocurrency is very cheap and you should be able to take advantage of moments like this to be able to get a lot of profits because of investment when all coin is down and cheap price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 10:23:27 PM
This time is over for investment on ICO. because currently 80% ICO is failing. they can not make the project perfect and last long. besides they can not make the price stable in ICO prices. or at least 1/3 of the ICO price. lots of prices fall 2-5x when it releases in the market. you should buy BTC or Ethereum, it is better and has a risk that can be predicted or you can rating ICO in icobench
Activity: 68
July 14, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
I'd rather stay away from investing on ICOs, they are unestablished projects and there's a big chance that you get into a scam so you better aim for the investment on cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 14, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
You can make profit the quickest way from investing in ICO, despite all the risks. You should look into worthwhile ICOs that are not scams and then it makes sense. Now it is a good time to invest, because the market is bearish.

It is easy to make profit from investing in ICO when the market is growing and the vibes are positive. When times like now take place, most of the ICOs don't raise enough funds to secure the good future and fail shortly after the ICO is over.
Activity: 434
July 14, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
You can make profit the quickest way from investing in ICO, despite all the risks. You should look into worthwhile ICOs that are not scams and then it makes sense. Now it is a good time to invest, because the market is bearish.
Activity: 132
July 14, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
It clearly depends on the project in where you want to put your funds, i think that it is not a good time because we are still on a bear market, but in the next few months, all the icos will be profitable, just like it was on last year, it was huge
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 03:11:36 PM
There are a few solid projects, which are doing quite well.
Investing in ICOs is always a gamble, and your odds are lower in this bearish period.
Best to store up your assets and wait for the pump.
Activity: 144
July 14, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
even if you study all the documents of the project, there will still be no confidence that the project will be successful. and against the background of many scams, I would not invest in ICO.
Activity: 212
July 14, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
Now is definitely not the best time to invest in ICOs. Now the market is on the decline. New ICOs are below the price of a token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: