Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 21. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 14, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
I don't think it is the best time to invest in ICO. Because the good ICO is especially rare, it is very risky now. It is recommended that you still invest in coins.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 14, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
I invest in crypto because i believe  this is the only way i know to earn big returns of investment and many people prove of that.
First you must make your self to believe in crypto and know about the risk of invested in. Second you must read a lot about the coins before you invest your money in. And i suggest you to invest your money right now (when the pruve is low).
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
In general, the mood in the market is pessimistic, but the ICO with a good idea and a strong team of professionals continues to attract investors. It does not matter what the current price of bitcoin is now, the main thing is that projects based on the blockchain offer more and more new products that will soon change the lives of all people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
ICO investment can give us a big advantage as long as we can choose a good ICO, but in choosing a good ICO required sufficient knowledge and experience because today many ICO scamp. so be more careful before you start investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:16:32 PM
If you want to invest in ICO, it is not about good time or bad time.
It is about find a good and legit ICO, not a scam ICO.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
I believe that investing in ICO is becoming more risky because there are a lot of scams and it is better to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 378
July 13, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I think investing in ICO is very risky. Especially in the current state of crypto. This is very risky. Coins that have a good name now the price is going down drastically. Especially if you choose ICO coins for you to invest. I think you should invest in a coin that has proven to be good and promising for your future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

It is never too late to invest in ICOs. However, it is very important that you make a proper research on them before investing. You need to read the white paper, check the team, analyse if the product is solving a market need, check the forums and ask for honest feedback and then you should join their telegram channels to ask some further questions to the team.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
I can agree that it is now very profitable to invest in new crypto-projects. This is with the fact that the basic capitalization of coins has been greatly reduced because of the fall of the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 13, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
90-95% of all cryptocurrencies (tokens + coins) will die over a long term view of more than 5 years. I believe protocols which enable platforms to be built upon it will be the winners, an example of a few of these would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, NEM, LISK and WAVES. There are more however the core protocols will be where the real money sits, BTC with RootStock will change this game once it becomes the hot topic to talk and shill about.

For those not in the know, RootStock is basically everything Ethereum can do but integrated onto the BTC protocol allowing for BTC to be used as a decentralised computer; dApps can be made on BTC.
Once it gets rolling, RSK aim to reach VISA level TPS.

This is the future of cryptocurrencies to me, protocols with communities adding platforms to enhance the protocol. The days of fast easy ICO scam cash will slowly fade away as the competition concentrates itself into giants of industry akin to the internet age of 1980-2005
Activity: 121
July 13, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
Of course, now is a great time for investments, the rate is so low
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
Personally, I believe that this period, in conditions of a general fall in the market, is the optimal option for investment, with the possibility of stable earnings.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
July 13, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
I think the right time to invest ico is when there is ico that has a useful future prospect for society. so any market conditions when there is ico project that has the potential to try just invest in it but you must remain thorough when you want to invest ico
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
I would not say that now is a good time to invest, of all the projects in which I invested this year, a couple of projects shot , but of course if you are a long investor you definitely invest in good projects
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Since there are a lot of projects where I invested during ICO and then after the project went to the stock exchanges, the value of tokens fell more than 2 times.
I decided to take a break.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
Investing in ICO is always convenient.you should study it yourself before investing in the project, you will know how to reduce the risk and can be doing good strategy to maximize profits, and I firmly believe that in the future ICO became more popular now.
Activity: 77
July 13, 2018, 02:32:55 PM
Now a lot of money left the markets. And many ICOs can not collect the cap to develop their projects. After bying at ICO, you should be prepared to wait a many time until the project and its token rise.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
If we take into account the fact that the cryptomarket is falling, then it becomes very difficult to earn tokens by speculation. It may be more profitable to invest in ICO, but only in those projects that have a ready product for sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
Our market is in decline. Many people who wish to participate in the ICO or bounty have repulsed today's situation. To wait for the growth of ICO, you need to wait, at least, so that he can return to his previous positions. I think there are many new projects now, but the launch of the ico is postponed because of the difficulties in the market. Invest now no one wants
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
I think its good time to invest in ico because the market is dumping right now so i think this is the right time to invest in ICO. And since the price is decreasing its means its time to invest because of cheaper price of crypto's. You can have more profit when it rise but invest to those worth ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: