Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 20. (Read 11943 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 14, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
I dont think this time is the right time to invest in ico.
But this is the right time to invest some altcoins.
The market seems like don’t increase anymore, we can take this opportunity to buy some coins and wait until the market price is high
It's a difficult time at the moment, and it's hard to guess when the market will begin to recover. We can only guess now and buy good coins and wait.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I'd rather avoid investing directly on ICOs, it just seems like an unnecessary risk, you are better if you invest on cryptocurrencies, they are also volatile but you have more control over the profits you could get.
It is a good time to invest in ICO, but you should consider the fact that with time it will be more and more difficult to find a good ICO as more and more ICOs appear.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I'd rather avoid investing directly on ICOs, it just seems like an unnecessary risk, you are better if you invest on cryptocurrencies, they are also volatile but you have more control over the profits you could get.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
I've been scanning for ICOs for a couple of days and there is by all accounts numerous instances of tricks and hacks which kinda alarms me. Clearly, there is no 100% assurance which will be an effective one yet is there any approach to recognize which ones are at any rate going the correct way? The first I took a gander at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they appeared to be great with strong network. Or on the other hand would it be advisable for me to simply purchase BTC or ETH? Any proposals and thoughts would be exceptionally useful!
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
I dont think this time is the right time to invest in ico.
But this is the right time to invest some altcoins.
The market seems like don’t increase anymore, we can take this opportunity to buy some coins and wait until the market price is high
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
I do not understand why many now panic and experience about the prospects of the ICO. Yes, as always, there are swindlers, there are failing projects, but if you wish and careful analysis, you can choose a successful option.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 07:28:05 AM
I am now afraid of an unstable market.. Only a very strong projects provide high profits.

But here's a great ICO for 2018
Spotcoin on the Neo Blockchain

2.5 million SPOT Pre-ICO closed early  Next chance to buy: Our upcoming ICO
The SPOT token will be issued upon the NEO smart economy platform and will adhere to NEO’s NEP-5 standard
This is a chance to participate in a good ico. the link is in my signature
And in my signature is also a link where you can get 100 free tokens from the new Nauticus Exchange .
just sign up and you're done

Activity: 476
Merit: 300
July 14, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
We are in a very bad time for ICO. During the bear season, investments are falling. So, I think we should get volume coin. ICO is not a very good investment.
Activity: 295
July 14, 2018, 07:19:04 AM
Its a good time to invest in alt coins. Its much better than ICOs, even if you totally sure you want to invest in ICO, try to buy these tokens at the first days of the exchange listing, usually the price dumps
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
In my opinion, anytime is the right time to invest in ICO. To note here is how to choose the ICO. Of course, you do not want to experience ICO deception, is not it? Therefore, you must be smart and thorough in choosing which ICO is good. Lest we invest in the wrong ICO. How to choose a good ICO, you can read the tips in thread in this forum. You can search it. Once again, I emphasize how to choose a good ICO is important in ICO investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
Have to be careful with the crackdowns by the SEC and make sure you know that you are getting into.  Alot of these ICOs are going to go away
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
Yes. This is just the perfect time to invest in some good altcoins.
The weak hands are panic  selling .....if I had some more money, I will keep bagging good coins.
copper member
Activity: 658
July 14, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
You need to be skeptical. Just read how many ICO made it so far in 2018 Less than 10% after 6 month. But if you go in and they are going to list it the best strategy is to get out whiting 1 month after they get listed.
Activity: 135
July 14, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
I just read an article on news website and they indicated that 80% ICO projects are scam… Just so you know. Always research carefully on every project you find interesting.
Activity: 321
July 14, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
IMHO now a good time to take part in a good ICO. PRice of ETH and BTC is low and in few weeks/months it will cost higher to participate ICOs. But it is still very risky to come in Crypto now) But without risk there is no profit in crypto)
PS: I can't say anything about your ICO) DYOR and only cold head)

This is a great opportunity. By the end of the year, I think the market will start to grow and it will be possible to invest in promising ICO. ICO investment can give us a big advantage as long as we can choose a good ICO, but in choosing a good ICO required sufficient knowledge and experience
July 14, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
ICO is now really very risky. But the profit can be good. If there are doubts, it is better not to invest money, but to look for other ways of earning - investing, bounty, mining.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
Yes i think this the high time for you to invest into the cryptocurrency becasue all the market's are low and you need to invest now so that you will wait for your profit when it goes up. But it will take some time.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 05:18:14 AM
Well it all depends on the ico project. If it is a very solid project with a very good long term use then you can invest in the project.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 05:11:05 AM
Dear friend,
I am not sure about that. But the crypto market has been growing at an exponential pace and making a lot of people richer. I wish I can say that I am dreaming. But I am not, I can be rich. So investing in ICO, yeah maybe!
July 14, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
Now, when the prices for all coins have greatly decreased, it is possible to invest in promising coins at ICO prices. This is a great opportunity. By the end of the year, I think the market will start to grow and it will be possible to invest in promising ICO
Pages:
Jump to: