Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 22. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:05:32 AM
now its time to buy more cheap alts. because most of alts and tokens are below ico prices. so its useless to invest money in icos these days. because some good alts are down by 90%. so easily will make huge profit if you buy alts now.

I think ur right
it's better to invest in good projects now
and it's gonna be profitable

how to find these projects and not to waste money ?

listen to experienced users  and do ur own research

i'm trying to find something decent but it's hard

it's hard but I know one project with free webinars with analytics
I usually watch them

can you share the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
you can watch there
or just look smth up on the website https://streamity.org/en/

great, thnx
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
now its time to buy more cheap alts. because most of alts and tokens are below ico prices. so its useless to invest money in icos these days. because some good alts are down by 90%. so easily will make huge profit if you buy alts now.

I think ur right

I usually watch them

can you share the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
you can watch there
or just look smth up on the website https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
many of the ICO are springing up and has a nice concept, it certainly will be promising if participate in its development. but certainly should be selective in choosing this scam because ICO is very much. This is quite disturbing but if analyzed the well will be spared from this and can get a profit from the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:02:51 AM
Yes, that is true. The more we delay to invest with crypto, it will be more difficult for us to invest with ICO. ICO will continue to develop both its technology and its qualifications. Because along with the running time enthusiasts from ICO will booming. ICO rival will also be more stringent. So, I think now is the right time, while the qualifications given by ICO are still easy to fulfill.
July 13, 2018, 05:02:16 AM

I think ur right

I usually watch them

can you share the link
July 13, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

I think ur right

I usually watch them
Activity: 219
July 13, 2018, 05:00:49 AM
ICO investment is a form of venture capital investment at any time. The return on ICO investment is very high x2, x3 should come with it's risk scam. To avoid scam, you should spend time learning how to evaluate an ICO project, so that you can find and select the best project for you to invest.
July 13, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

I think ur right

copper member
July 13, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If certain ICO appear in famous influencer youtube video most probably the coin is something worth consider, it is because since the influencer make its way to be what he is now most probably he had to do a good research on the ICO before it appear in their video so as not to tarnish his reputation. But this not not foolproof also. Buying btc and eth to keep is a good thing but i believe you venture into crypto is to earn more money and altcoins is the goldmine that can help you to earn more money and not btc or eth. Holding btc, eth and altcoins help you diversify your risk also.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

I think ur right

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
The risk of involvement in the ICO , of course, bigger, but as well the income is greater at the result. ICO is a contemporary crowdfunding, which is accessible to the many, involvement demands only 0.1 ethereum. consequently, I sure that 2018 will be the year of ICO and now there is not the right time to invest in top coins because of high volatility.
July 13, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

I think ur right

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

I think ur right
Activity: 686
July 13, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
July 13, 2018, 03:46:22 AM
I think BTC and Eth are good choice. Many ICO always success but not all ICO success. So, you must choice the best ICO which will give you many profits
Activity: 476
July 13, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
I totally agree, my view of crypto in the future the price will be higher and enthusiasts from crypto will also be increasing. In addition, of course, the competition from ICO will be more stringent and the requirements given from ICO will also be further complicated. If we can invest in ICO early on, then we will be able to benefit more easily and also the competition of the participants will not be so much.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
no need to hurry , I think you need to look a few days for the behavior of the market and make a decision
Activity: 335
July 13, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
If for me, whenever it is actually a good time to invest in ICO. Because when we dare to take a great opportunity, then the results we will get is also great. Although it is indeed a very great also for risks. But if we know its slot, and be more careful. Then I'm sure the risk can be minimized.
Activity: 378
July 13, 2018, 02:43:01 AM
Now picking a really profitable option ICO is really harder. Now many ICOs face a failure, but I still believe in the prospects of this direction and the opportunities for earning.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
many say that the price will start to grow closer to autumn . I think now the prices are very low and this is a good opportunity for investment
Pages:
Jump to: