Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 2. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
October 14, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
So far I have invested 10 ICO and only 2 of them succeeded. In the present time, maybe one is successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
If you decided to participate in ICO, then you need to choose different projects and invest in them in equal parts!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
with that said, it is really the good time to invest in good ICO and i do believe that before the year ends the market will recover and will give good fortune for those who invest now than later.
why did you say like that? there are many shitICOs right now
you can see that coin after ICO is falling so deep. many investors lose their money
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 02:06:57 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
The main thing is to find the perfect project that will start developing with the advent of the bull market. Then the profit will be appropriate. But every day it becomes more difficult to choose among the unreal multitude of clones or scammers.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 09, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
I don't think it's time to run on the ICO. the number of bounties that become a scam if not careful then our investment in ico will disappear without use. but if we are smart in analyzing program bounties and dare to take the risk the chances are good too.
everything is returned to each of us whether or not we are able or not to be able to get these benefits and analyze the good projeck available
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 01:24:52 AM
In my opinion this is the best time invest and hoping that  October is the best month for cryptocurrency like what happened last year that bitcoin has a dramatically increased so everybody will get enough profit for coming holidays .  Grin

I would better go on working with the cryptocurrencies. ICOs can bring the bigger profit but I am not 100% sure that I will not make a mistake when choosing the project.
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

of course no.
since july 2017 no ico bring money to his investors.
and there is no promising project in near future that is earnable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 08, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
This month october is good if you want to invest on ICOs. ICOs become popular right now
you can look at UBEX, it gives good profit for investor even on first listing
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 12:29:44 AM
Well now is a good time when eth prices also experience a decline is an opportunity for us to be able to start investing in cryptocurrency today. because now it can get a big profit from the eth increase and also profit from ico
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
Investing in ICO is always good but one thing we have to clear about the company because we cannot simply invest in the ICO. So it is always good to find the potential project which helps you to make some decent money. So always good to research before investing into any ICO.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 07, 2018, 10:59:13 PM
for me to invest in an ICO project is also the right choice, you can get more profit in the long run, because the price of tokens that you get before launching on the market is still cheap and there are also lots of bonuses. So don't be afraid to invest in ICO.
for now I think only some ico project could benefit investors once registered on the market. most token ico even cheaper prices under the ico, and that makes investors feel the loss. Although a given large bonuses, but a lot of investors still feel a loss, even indeed takes a long time to get into the market, it makes investors ico have to wait a long time. I guess for the time investment of ico is becoming increasingly diminished, I am more interested in buying coins that have already registered on the market, it could make me sell them anytime, even the price is also quite cheap now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 10:44:37 PM
for me to invest in an ICO project is also the right choice, you can get more profit in the long run, because the price of tokens that you get before launching on the market is still cheap and there are also lots of bonuses. So don't be afraid to invest in ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
Witness the progress in music!

Find out on what can blockchain do for the music.
Check out https://inmusik.co/

#InMusik #crypto #blockchain #blockchainmusic
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 05, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
For me, base on my experience also. Investing in ico's is not advisable this time.
I have seen lots of people claiming and crying in telegram, because of their loss after the project they participated is list on the exchange.
So for me, it's better to wait on exchange rather than to participate in ico's.
Perhaps I completely agree with you, because the ico market of companies is full of not only fraudsters, but also few promising projects. Based on this investment in the company's ICO market carries with it a very high risk.
There is a rational grain in your words, but we still have to take into account the fact that due to the lack of investment funds in new projects at the ico stage of the company, these projects become untenable and They have no opportunity to develop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
For me, base on my experience also. Investing in ico's is not advisable this time.
I have seen lots of people claiming and crying in telegram, because of their loss after the project they participated is list on the exchange.
Perhaps I completely agree with you, because the ico market of companies is full of not only fraudsters, but also few promising projects. Based on this investment in the company's ICO market carries with it a very high risk.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
October 05, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
I always make ICO an important and profitable investment, even though many people say that waiting is a better option than investing but I think otherwise.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
at the moment maybe I don't really trust the ICO because there are so many ICOs that don't end well even many have lost their money because of investing in ICO, but maybe there are some good ICOs but I'm not interested
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 05, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
with that said, it is really the good time to invest in good ICO and i do believe that before the year ends the market will recover and will give good fortune for those who invest now than later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
In my opinion this is the best time invest and hoping that  October is the best month for cryptocurrency like what happened last year that bitcoin has a dramatically increased so everybody will get enough profit for coming holidays .  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: