Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 7. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I believe that you better simply buy bitcoin and Ethereum. now it's hard to find a good ICO that will bring you profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
Definitely right time for the investments! Especialy in the project that almost finished their crowdsales ( like Ingot as an example)
Im following that project very closely. Seems as the only one legit ICO at the whole market now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:06:04 PM
Definitely right time for the investments! Especialy in the project that almost finished their crowdsales ( like Ingot as an example)
Activity: 728
August 14, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
Today I would refrain from investing in ICO, because this is a very big risk. Try investing in some coins and this will be less risky than investing in new projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
I think at the moment only the most risky people invest in ICO. I do not belong to such people, so I prefer to invest in the most popular coins from the TOP-5.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
I think despite all the circumstances on the market, now is the time to invest and not only in the ICO. If you get to the facts of the market situation today, you will understand that the growth will be in the next six months.

That's great forward thinking.. I have Menlo One or WePower in mind.. I think both are great, but which ICO do you think has higher upside?
Activity: 798
August 14, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I dont think this time is the right time to invest in ico.
But this is the right time to invest some altcoins.
The market seems like don’t increase anymore, we can take this opportunity to buy some coins and wait until the market price is high
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
August 14, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
Yes i think. just be careful because now many ico are scam. Choose the potential ico if you want to get profit. And before invest you should get more information about this ico. Don't believe easily. Be careful. Because invest in ico has a big risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
Of course, I consider now the most suitable time for investments and not only in the ICO. Now the top investors come to the market. And if you observe past consequences, then there comes a jump.
Activity: 217
August 13, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
As we know nowadays there are a lot of ICO are scams and failed project. For me everyday is always a good time if you want to invest in ICO, i believe every person in this world deserve have a chance to make their dream come true, maybe investing on an ICO is their way. But if you want to invest on ICO make sure you already research about the company that you want to invest, if you think it's good then you shall jump. now it is a very complex market and it is necessary to take into account

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:28:43 AM
now many people are afraid to invest even in the top altcoyins, and about ICO, and many are afraid to think. In any case, if the project is reliable and interesting in it, you can invest
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
I think despite all the circumstances on the market, now is the time to invest and not only in the ICO. If you get to the facts of the market situation today, you will understand that the growth will be in the next six months.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 13, 2018, 03:10:54 AM
Nowadays is definitely not the best time to invest even in a high-rated project. Look at the recent icos, almost all tokens are traded significantly below its ico prices.
Activity: 293
August 13, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
I also think the current stage we should invest in many ICOS projects but be really cautious because so many ICOS projects are scam artists to get their money. So we need to be careful and clear before you invest you can look for some information from where you can believe.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
I think this is a good idea to invest in the ICO now.
At present, there are many developing ICOs.
But I suggest it is better to be careful when investing with ICO because there are still ICO programs out there.
So you must stay alert.
August 13, 2018, 02:19:14 AM
Investing now might be risky compared to the previous year.
I think there are many scams currently developing so that making ICOs is not recommended for people who are not experienced in ICO.
If scam used to be very few but now scams are very many and difficult to recognize then we all have to be careful and should invest in existing coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
August 13, 2018, 01:44:41 AM
In my opinion anytime is a perfect time to invest in the ICO of your desire, I mean once you find a really good project that you think is worth a shot then by all means, support it and invest an amount you can afford to lose. Though a word of caution, lots of projects with hidden schemes are popping up so be sure to do tons of research before buying in.
August 13, 2018, 01:27:40 AM
I'd rather wait for the price to go up again. I think it's a little difficult now to predict the outcome of ICO and project transactions
There's no one willing to invest in an ICO right now, and that's a pessimistic truth.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:04:52 AM
now is not a good times for invest in ICO, think twice and you should have more research and studying ICO before invest,, buy altcoin like ADA, ETH and XLM its more safe to me.
Pages:
Jump to: