Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 8. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
Yes, I do believe it's the right time to invest on an ICO right know. Speaking of investing. WOM tokens are currently having Airdrops right now.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#newSmiley
Is this a new coin? i better check this one out.  Smiley
I heard they WOM has already reached their limit on airdrops.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
Nobody will tell you right. There is a whole bunch of factors. Investing in ICO is always profitable. The question is your approach. Read the news, watch the video, listen to experienced market players. Draw your conclusions, and then invest.
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
I don't think that there is any bad time to get into an ico,  the only required thing you ought to do is just to do a good research on the project you are investing in because not all ico are worth investing in
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
If you carry out the correct assessment. At the root, study the possibilities of the ICO. I would advise you now to pay attention to the top. With this approach, yes, you can invest.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
many good ICOs alive in this year, but the market isnt good for their living. so, making many good ICOs die fast than expected. if you wanna invest, make sure that you just invest only on good ICO
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
Of course, you can analyze projects and invest in them and win. Many of the projects are cooperating in BTC and ETH. Therefore, by investing in the project you invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
August 11, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
It's always the perfect time to invest in "GOOD" projects just like it's always a bad time to invest in scams. How to tell the difference? I'm afraid it's not that easy. The good news is that Menlo One, a decentralized ICO listing platform is launching soon. This means lesser scams and no more bribes like what's currently been going on with certain ICO rating sites.

yes I know but what about good projects that still go down in price? I guess your strategy only applies to long term investing I think.. Anyway, is Menlo one a decentralized web application? does it have mining of some sort?
Activity: 181
August 11, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
i think better to wait for the end of the ico and buy the first big dip, almost every token has the dip before it goes up!
So if you do not have a big bonus and you do not get in early , better buy ETH or BTC.
Activity: 59
August 11, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
It's always the perfect time to invest in "GOOD" projects just like it's always a bad time to invest in scams. How to tell the difference? I'm afraid it's not that easy. The good news is that Menlo One, a decentralized ICO listing platform is launching soon. This means lesser scams and no more bribes like what's currently been going on with certain ICO rating sites.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Today there are many ico programs and there are many potential programs that give you many opportunities for you to invest and make a profit for investors. In addition, it helps bounty hunters to get coins. good of the program
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
Now all the projects have fallen very heavily. It is more profitable to buy coins now at a low price. All you need to do is look for these quality ICO and invest and wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

to me in this present predicament i don't suggest you should invest in any ico, i would like to buy eth and btc this will be will be helpful to you and very clear that they are already in the market, you can as well trade them at any given point of time.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 10, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
I think currently is the worst time to participate in ICOs because most of people currently hold back and even if the ICO will be successful, future of tokens is still cloudy.
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
August 10, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
No, this year is not the best time to invest in ICO. If you invest, I believe you should have lost a lot of money. ICO you missed last year, and if it is 2017, you will become rich.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
Yes,  i believe in some ICO,  that there are some legit and not a scam ICO. But before doing an investment,  check it first for the comments and reviews,  it will help us to check the project if it is a good one or not. The gist is to invest when the market is on a low and sell when the market is green and on the rise.
Activity: 43
August 10, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
It all depends on your expectations, on the degree of risk tolerance, on your investment volume. The best option is 20% on ICO and 80% on long term.It is also worth paying attention to the trust management of traders.
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 01:05:48 AM
Yes, I do believe it's the right time to invest on an ICO right know. Speaking of investing. WOM tokens are currently having Airdrops right now.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#newSmiley
Is this a new coin? i better check this one out.  Smiley
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 02:06:04 AM
it all depends if the project good or not.
Do the research.You will find out.
but in this case you will not be able to identify which projects will go in the right direction. Because sometimes the project idea can be good but can be managed in such a way that it will succeed, investing in several ICOs is more risky than buying bitcoin or altcoin that are already on the exchange. but ICO can return your investment to double or triple or even more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
Yes, in my opinion, it's very good to invest because of its potential. Many ico have the potential to have good marketing in the future. I think we need to invest in ico with a unique platform. Because investing in icos and coins is a different thing. We can make a profit by investing, but holding coins for our money suddenly. I can suggest you some good ico.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
I think the best time for investments is when the market starts to grow. At the same time there should be a lot of promising bounty
Pages:
Jump to: