Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 6. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:45:08 AM
This is the right time to invest in ICO.It is also dangerous.Some ICO does not succeed.Now the price of all cryptocoins is decreasing.I think the price of cryptocoins will rise several times by the end of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 19, 2018, 03:44:06 AM
I'm this current market situation I would rather invest in established currencies than ICOs and speculations.
The current market shape doesn't favour the growth of new currencies, only a few woupdnbe survive this downtrend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
Better late than never) Investing is always necessary and without a doubt. The question is only if free money is at the same time)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:50:21 AM
You can find the answer quickly. Check this year's icos and what was their ico price and now what is the price, almost every ico dropped under ico price so this year is not good year fort new projects.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 01:42:41 AM
I think it is better to invest in ICO now.The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is currently declining.This is the right time to invest.Within a few months the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum will increase.The higher the profit when the price increases.
Activity: 100
August 19, 2018, 01:16:19 AM
Crypto-spring, market capitalization is growing , the price is rising, I think now is a good time for investment
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
August 17, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
I think we must selective to choose ICOs, because the number of live ICOs certainly makes us all confused, let alone more and more ICOs are scam so investors are afraid to invest ICOs, I think the best ICOs are happening in 2017, when many projects could reach hardcap so that crypto usage increased significantly.

I think the sheer amount of new ICOs in 2018 has led to the reduced profits for investors, there are not enough new people coming in the space and the ICO's were just too many. Also they had ridiculous hardcaps. Why do you need 50 million to build software when others can do the same with 5 million or even less. I avoid those hardcaps like the plague, mostly money grabs.

Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 03:58:45 AM
If the ico project is good and promising then I think we should invest a lot in the ico project because there are more and more rich people from the investments in the ico project than the ico projects for us. There are plenty of opportunities to get profitable when they hit the floor
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
I think we must selective to choose ICOs, because the number of live ICOs certainly makes us all confused, let alone more and more ICOs are scam so investors are afraid to invest ICOs, I think the best ICOs are happening in 2017, when many projects could reach hardcap so that crypto usage increased significantly.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
Good question.) If you buy the TC or TN, it is in fact already the investment). But ICO can be at least when to invest. Usually beneficial on presale.
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
this is not good for ICO, you can choose bitcoin then leave and back again in 1 year Grin
if you take short term im sure you will be dissapointed except you understand TA
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Yes, It's the good time. Because the eth,btc price is  cheaper enough. when the ICO is completed. the btc and eth will be rising.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
August 15, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
There are very many ICO projects now and some of them are potentially Scam, so it is very necessary to be careful and considerate before entering the ICO program. Time is not a determinant in considering entering an ICO program, but rather aspects that are owned by the project.
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
I think it's time to invest in already established coin because they are cheap and affordable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
https://www.investinblockchain.com/10-most-successful-icos/ - Read about the most successful.
I think it's better to buy recognized projects!
№3 - Spectrecoin XSPEC PoS v3 Wink
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
for a long time to remain outside the legal field this investment tool can not, therefore sooner or later legislators of different countries will try to determine the scope of the permissible and after that we will see at the market situation
Activity: 78
August 14, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
Despite of everything what is going on in the market I still think ICO is a good investment, there are good projects with good returns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:34:14 PM
Definitely right time for the investments! Especialy in the project that almost finished their crowdsales ( like Ingot as an example)
Im following that project very closely. Seems as the only one legit ICO at the whole market now
Yes, agree with you if we speak about ICOs. If we speak about already established projects then there are a lot of really worth of investment projects on the market now
All the top 100 nowdays have dropped very hard! Thats why you may pick up any project you like and once market is rebouncing you will be able to get quick profit in BTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:29:46 PM
Definitely right time for the investments! Especialy in the project that almost finished their crowdsales ( like Ingot as an example)
Im following that project very closely. Seems as the only one legit ICO at the whole market now
Yes, agree with you if we speak about ICOs. If we speak about already established projects then there are a lot of really worth of investment projects on the market now
Activity: 129
August 14, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
Absolutely yes, but you must carefull to choice ICO that you want to invest because nowadays there are so many fake and spam ICO. Before you want to invest in ICO, you must search ICO's data and ask the people who has capability about project you want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: