Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 9. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
At this time the market is down very strong the altcoin greatly reduced so ico investment is very dangerous. I will invest in ETH and wait patiently until it recovers and grows back. I hope the end of this year the ETH value reached $ 1500.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
August 08, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
I think that the concept of ico has already been exhausted, even very promising projects collect very little fund. it is possible that there are no new investors with a lot of money on the market. it's possible that bears from the beginning of 2018 have done their ...  Lips sealed
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 08, 2018, 04:09:05 PM
Probably yes.
Now a lot of money left the markets. And many ICOs can not collect the cap to develop their projects. After bying at ICO, you should be prepared to wait a many time until the project and its token rise.

With strong fluctuations, you should not invest a lot of money - you can invest a minimum to understand how to work with volatile currencies. To earn a newcomer is better to choose more stable currencies.
Activity: 47
August 08, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
Due to a few failed ICOS lately, I would prefer to invest in existing currencies. Moreover, they have good prospects.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
I think investment in ICO has a huge risk.
At present many ICOs commit fraud against investors.
So it's better that you invest in coins that are good and have good developing potential.
The coin is for example Bitcoin, Ethereum.
Both of these coins are good coins and are coins that are high in value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
August 08, 2018, 01:07:57 AM
It depends on ICO. There are lots of listed ICOs this year that dropped from the ICO price.

At the moment I'm on selectively investing in ICO, one of them is Foam Protocol.
Activity: 112
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
before I liked to participate in ico, but recently became appear a lot of fraudulent projects. therefore, is better to invest in the project when he already on the Exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
Yes, I think it's a good time to invest. Grin
Because investing in an ICO in a bear market can yield a bigger multiple.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
I have not invested in ICO for 3 months, only the bounty. Huge quantities of SCAM. Now there is no faith in the fact that it is possible to earn on ICO
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 09:52:11 AM
OK, since almost now, the price of ICO and the price of coin drops, if we miss the opportunity now will be an extremely regrettable later, maybe only in a short time they will increase. high
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 07, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
Yes, I also have the same thought for you, now is a good time to invest in the ICO, because the ICO always gives us good returns if we choose the right pennies can increase
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
If you now invest in an ICO you should wait patiently, if you always fear the market is down and you look at the price of coins continuously down you worry you can not invest in ICO is
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
I don't recommend you to invest in ICO at any time. Although investing in ICO is a huge way to make a profit, the risk of investing in ICO is similar to buying a lottery ticket!
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 08:43:51 AM
Yes, I really believe that now is the right time if you want to invest in an ICO project because at the end of this year the price of the altcoin will reach the moon. however you have to be very selective in choosing the best ICO for you not to get stuck in a scam project.
Activity: 322
" Blockchain meets social network "
August 07, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
for now less secure invest in ico, because lately not a little ico that looks good in terms of sales or else, not a guarantee that ico is not going to scam, yes lately a lot of ico ending with a scam and it makes now this is a bit risky if investing in ico, so be cautious when wanting to invest in an ico
don't worry. indeed lately many ico are scam, it's all due to several factors. there are those who scam because they do not meet government regulations, some are scams because they do not reach softcap, etc. but don't worry. Chynge is a good ICO in my opinion, it's still 48 days left but has achieved softcap, and they also have teams that are soid and transparent.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
for now less secure invest in ico, because lately not a little ico that looks good in terms of sales or else, not a guarantee that ico is not going to scam, yes lately a lot of ico ending with a scam and it makes now this is a bit risky if investing in ico, so be cautious when wanting to invest in an ico
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
yes of course this time is the right time to invest in IO because ethereum prices at the exchange place are very cheap now and when you buy ethreum at this time and after that you can use it to invest in ico you can get a double profit when ethereum prices rise and when the price of the token goes up.
Activity: 364
August 06, 2018, 11:43:17 PM
invest when ico is your choice, indeed an investment when ico can buy at a low price, but before you invest in an ico do the research first with ico, because not a little ico ended in fraud
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 11:36:47 PM
Ico is a good investment. But you have to do the right research.
Since many ICO projects are fraudulent, caution is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: