Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 5. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
I think it's a good time to invest in ICO. The market is recovering. u can choosing the coins you like.

In this market last week stability shows only Bitcoin, and to conclude that the market is recovering only look at the last week will not be correct.
What happened last week can not yet be called stable growth, but nevertheless, because of this state of the crypto-currency market, few investors are trying to invest in ico companies. In addition, a large number of fraudsters in ico companies are also deterred by many investors.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in ICO. The market is recovering. u can choosing the coins you like.

In this market last week stability shows only Bitcoin, and to conclude that the market is recovering only look at the last week will not be correct.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:38:40 AM
I don't think it is suitable for investing in ICO. I have lost a lot of money. I suggest that you do not participate in ICO investment this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Suitable or not, I can not say in General, but in General I will advise you to think well about your final decision, well, you can still agree with your decision, it is not so bad as it seems at first glance.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
yes, if you buy with ETH (fix price)  and when ETh price will up, some people buy with huge price, and avarage price will high then yoour cost to buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:36:47 AM
NO, it's a high risk atm, and most ICOs will not make a profit.

I will not agree with you but only partly. Yes, the majority of ICOs do not bring the profit to their investors. Meanwhile, some really cool projects exist. You can check the rating of some iCOs: https://icorating.com/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 29, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
No, my friends have lost money to invest in ICO this year. They said that ICO is not suitable for 2018. But they say that in 2017, as long as they invest in ICO, they can make money.

Unfortunately, it is still very difficult to "calculate" if the project is good or if it is a scam. In my opinion, it is safer and less risky to invest in Bitcoin and various good altcoins such as Cardano, Ethereum, NEO, Lisk, Eidoo.
Activity: 27
August 28, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
before I favored to take part in ico, however currently have become appear a whole lot of fraudulent tasks. consequently, is higher to invest in the venture whilst he already on the alternate.
Activity: 340
August 28, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
In my opinion, I think it is not a very good time for you to invest in icos because the market is in red and you do not know if the project would be able to survive the present condition of market but if you have done your research and you find a goof one with strong and potential team members, you can invest in it.
Activity: 343
August 28, 2018, 06:25:53 AM
When Bitcoin goes down it is really hard for the entire crypto market. The ICOs are not attractive because investors are worried that the price of ICOS will drop. Besides, the ICOS strategies are not really qualitative and quantitative, and are scams. So this time it is not inappropriate to buy Altcoins in ICOS that we should consider carefully when buying them. If buy that good strategy time Bitcoin price increase still high profits.
Activity: 133
August 28, 2018, 06:05:49 AM
With confidence, I can say that now is the worst time for investing in ICO, as now there are not enough worthy projects. And if you work for a short time, then you better look for other ways of income...
Activity: 113
August 28, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
NO, it's a high risk atm, and most ICOs will not make a profit.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
No, my friends have lost money to invest in ICO this year. They said that ICO is not suitable for 2018. But they say that in 2017, as long as they invest in ICO, they can make money.
Activity: 135
August 27, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
The approach to investing depends directly on the amount of available funds and the choice of tactics: making a profit through a long investment, or active trading on the stock exchange. If you want a measured and secure investment, it is better to choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
August 26, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
So many ICO recently, not everyone is still allowed to them, my opinion can simply buy a cutlet from Bitcoin and Ethereum and go into debt.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 25, 2018, 06:56:59 PM
In this market, participation in ICO projects, unfortunately, is a bad idea. In general, if you look, now many ICO projects postpone their sales and this is understandable. Now a very dangerous and unpredictable situation. In winter, spring and early summer of 2018, there was an excellent time to participate in ICO. There were a lot of projects that brought good profits. But now I personally refrain from participating in ICO. I hope that in September the situation will improve, because I would like to take part in several good projects.
Activity: 278
August 25, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
In my opinion it's worse time than in 2017, now I'd wait a little bit when the situation will be stable, with ICOs there is a big problem about the number of them.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 04:06:00 PM
Investing in ICO is a time-consuming task even for professionals in the world of blockchain, as it is easy to make a mistake and make an investment in a project-a dummy. A safer and better investment would be to buy BTC and ETH.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
The taste and color of comrades there, as they say. You can invest in ICO, or you can just buy one or more cryptocurrencies. You can choose both, if you have enough money, of course.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
I think today was better investing to some altcoins, for example Lisk, EOS, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: