Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 3. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 05:25:30 AM
I don't think it's time to run on the ICO. the number of bounties that become a scam if not careful then our investment in ico will disappear without use. but if we are smart in analyzing program bounties and dare to take the risk the chances are good too.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
September 30, 2018, 04:53:37 AM
Now is a good time to invest in good ICO  Wink
But you have to do your own research very carefully before you will decide to take part in any crowdsale ;>
There are some helpfull sites and tools - don't hesitate to use it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
My answer to your question is yes and that is if you can find a reliable one. Getting a good ICO is difficult nowadays because of scam but there are still good ICOs out there if you can do thorough check. Alternatively, you can go for the project already listed on the exchange and trading.
Activity: 103
September 20, 2018, 08:18:01 AM
investing in ICOs are more risky compared to buying bitcoin or altcoins which are already in the exchange. but ICOs can return your investment to double or triple or etc
you just continue to research what is good ICOs there just don't pour all your money
Activity: 392
Ccfound
September 17, 2018, 07:09:43 PM
investing in ICO will bring you many benefit in return, but you need to do very proper research before. There are no specified period when is the good time to invest in ICO, since we found very legit and potential ICO, we have to use it aas good as possible. And there are many ways to determine how good are ICO and to predict how potential are ICO, for me i will tend to select only ICO with existing product comes with great and new ideas.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
If you are a beginner, then no ICO is out of the question. Start with the equipment, learn the subject, then invest proportionally in cryptocurrency. There are no random victories.
before you put your money in the crypto currency, it would be better to participate in the Bounty company And thus you can learn more about the crypto currency. And also it will be a good opportunity to earn a seed for investment.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
If you are a beginner, then no ICO is out of the question. Start with the equipment, learn the subject, then invest proportionally in cryptocurrency. There are no random victories.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is more reliable now. Yes, every new ICO project shows new innovations, but it is better to wait a little. I think in the middle of 2019 we can seriously think about it.
Activity: 133
September 11, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
The market has now started to recover, capitalization is growing, prices too . I think you can invest in ICO
The market is still in a declining trend and investing in ICO with a view to earning now is not the best idea, since many projects after the market immediately lose their price...
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
The market has now started to recover, capitalization is growing, prices too . I think you can invest in ICO
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 11:53:23 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I do not think this is a good time for ICO projects to work the best. The capital they mobilize, they very little to complete their phases. I think we should buy altcoins to hold, that is the best option.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 11:47:29 PM
If you are a beginner, I don't recommend any ICO investment because it will make you more vulnerable to fraud. I think you should start with a bounty mission or buy and sell coins directly!
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
No, now is the worst time for investing in ICOs. Most of these projects do not survive and kill the investments of those people who believed them.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 02:50:06 PM
With a successful investment in ICO, the percentage of profit is very high, but the risk of losing your funds is also large, since many ICOS are fictitious. You decide.

If you manage to find the best ICO, all that you will have to do is to invest your money in the project and wait. The profit will be great but a lot of time should pass before you get it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 09, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
the best time to invest in IO can be done at any time just to adjust and choose a good and potential ico. but if now there is a good ico and potentially I feel good to follow.
Well, I don't think the time is favorable to invest in ICOs as the majority of the coins are now depressing. However, if you still want to invest then choose it wisely but if don't find any then try to stay away from it and opt for the established ones...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
Invest now is very dangerous, the market at the moment is very unpredictable and the chance that you will make a profit is extremely small. It's easier to buy coins on the market because they are cheaper there usually than at ico.

There is no very dangerous if you invest on the right project.
every ico can give you 1-100 x profit  if you invest your money on the right project,  succesfull project
It's easier to buy coins on the market because they are cheaper there usually than at ico.

NO, not all ico when the coin hit market the price goes down/  cheaper, some of ico grow faster.
its more profitable if you buy on pre sale, and you will get a bonus arround 10-100% token.

Look at this situation from another side. The ICOs coins price remains the same (in ETH and BTC), while these cryptocurrencies are cheaper. So, investing in certain projects today is really profitable.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 09, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Currently, BTC is at $ 6000 and ETH is below $ 200, so I think ICO projects are hard to raise capital now, because at present the price of two major coins in the market fell, and they will not be able to rise higher
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
In the first quarter of 2018, those who invested in the ICO could now get 2x back. the coins of the project they have. Participation in the ICO for 2018 is a dead investment. because after entering the stock market Falls and we can buy at less cost. so I got a few ICOS. however, I didn't foresee it. until now, ICO involvement was profitable, but this year was the year of surprises. I hope we can make it up to you next year.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
the best time to invest in IO can be done at any time just to adjust and choose a good and potential ico. but if now there is a good ico and potentially I feel good to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: