Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 24. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
you are right this is the right time to invest in ICO, but you also have to choose ICO that you want to invest, because not all ICO will give you big profit, and if you want to invest in ICO better invest in ICO Crowd Genie because it will give you a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-important-information-when-we-decide-to-invest-in-icos-2889318.
Do not throw your money through the window

The research skill is what's hard for me. I'll make sure to read them all carefully. Thanks for the link Smiley
I see the current development of ICO is pretty good. with a much higher potential of success than the previous year will be able to generate far greater profits by having an investment in ICO that is present today. besides that, there are so many advantages we can achieve by investing in ICO.
Activity: 47
July 10, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
I think, if you do not have trade skills, then investing in ISO projects is a litminal chance to earn money. In 2018, regulation will become stronger, so most of the projects will be very promising!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:39:53 AM
The situation now is developing in such a way that it is really difficult to find a suitable variant of ICO, there are failed projects and many scammers. But if you want, you can choose a really profitable option for investment.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 08:13:49 PM
There's no exact time on when to invest, you should be investing based on your belief of the project. Takes time and patience to be successful in this league, don't fall for the hypes. Good investment needs good patience and thorough/extensive research.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
It depends on what coin you want to invest because there are alot of icos that doesn't depend if crypto is low or high it just depend on the attraction they have and the amount of investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
There are already a lot of projects and many of they has dump compared to the ICO price. I think u could buy some coins in the exchange rather than invest in the ICO. Buy the dump and sell the flying
Activity: 47
July 09, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
I'm not too sure to invest in ICO because I see some ICO projects that are successful in selling do not get benefit directly. They will only benefit if held for some time later.
Activity: 22
July 08, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
ICO's are always good to invest in but you have to be careful in putting your money in it ,
You have to do some background check first see if they are a good team and read their whitepaper to know what are their plans in the future.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
Look at the market , it started to grow . I think it's a good time to invest in crypto right now.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
Yes. Right now is a great time to invest in ICOs. You just have to find out the good ICOs and then invest in them. Just avoid all the ICOs which will not give you profit or scam you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 07, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
no iits not the time to invest. be wait till the next bull run starts. still the dip period continues.  end of the august is the best to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
Yes, It's good time to invest in cryptocurrency If you have flat money you can buy it. BTC, ETH and EOS stable coin for long term investment and FTCH  is good ico project is live .you can read about FTCH ico project and website link https://ftec.ai/en and FTCH token sale is live so you can investment it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 07, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
There was always a time that it is a good time to invest with our I
Money I mean when it was in a low value in the market you can invest with a low price to a currency you want to join with your money, that's why I join some crypto to earn money even I don't have enough knowledge to in investing in that field.
Activity: 83
July 07, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
Frequently it gives improved profits investing in new cryptos which hodlers comprehend so by this bear a improved chance to get to consider carefully the evolution.
Activity: 54
July 07, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
It depends on how much he will be paid. Perhaps he will be able to take part in the ISO and buy the tokens of his brainchild. But it's profitable to earn here and now, than to wait and hope for a miracle that the platform will be popular and the cost of the token will grow. I do not see anything wrong with that.
Activity: 96
July 06, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
BTC and ETH remain one of the best investment options as they are still he dominant forces in the market, however, when you read an ICO white paper and find their project framework convincing and yo think its worth investing in then don't hesitate. your guts is one of the things you should be relying on
Activity: 22
July 06, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
if you do not have trade skills, then investing in ISO projects is a litminal chance to earn money. In 2018, regulation will become stronger, so most of the projects will be very promising!
July 06, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
After the New Year's calm, serious ICO projects began to emerge on the crypto-currency market. I mean Friendz, Equi, Dragon Coin, OnLive and a number of others. After analyzing their activities, I can conclude that it is possible to invest in these projects.
July 06, 2018, 03:22:57 AM
Token's is better, but if you invest while ICO is going you should wait few month after ICO ends and only after that the price of tokens will raise and you can earn money from there.
Pages:
Jump to: