Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 25. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
It's right time to invest in ICO's. But you must carefully make research of the project and its team, study the whitepaper and roadmap, check rating - that's just the first things needed
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
July 05, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
I think yes you can invest on good ico for my suggestion you can invest on verasity ico it is very good project and concept and believe me team is also very good you can buy tokens according to you in twitter it have more then 2 lakh followers it's a really good project so why you are waiting read the project and after that take your decision.
Activity: 162
July 05, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
As the whole market is down, now can be a good time to get in. ICOs must offer their tokens on lower rates too and once the market recovers, you can expect a high reward.

Just be careful when choosing the projects, because many of them are scams and worthless.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
As long as you do your research before investing. DACC is having a public sale now, only 2days left, 82% tokens already sold and they've got good partnership. Great community and team too. This project will definitely succeed. Get them on coinchase
Agreed today. AMA with their main investor Sky made to participate more than I planned at first. I advise paying attention. Project have a good background and smart idea. Little of 2 days left from now and 82% sold
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
I think ICO is always the best trend to invest right now but many ICOs is scam. SO you read white paper and check website about any project ICOs before you are investing. I believe you are success in ICOs.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
As long as you do your research before investing. DACC is having a public sale now, only 2days left, 82% tokens already sold and they've got good partnership. Great community and team too. This project will definitely succeed. Get them on coinchase
Activity: 75
July 05, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
Usually  it gives quicker income investing in new tokens that you have knowledge about and thus possess a higher option to get to decide in depth.
Activity: 454
July 05, 2018, 06:38:04 AM
Ofcourse this time is very good to invest in ICO. Undoubtedly, there are so many scam ICO out there which appear to be real but are not. Nonetheless, you can still find good and highly rewarding ICOs if and only if you can intensively research on the ICO projects before you invest in them. Careful research on ICO projects is very crucial in order to avoid being scammed. In your bid to research on a particular ICO, try to read the whitepaper of such project, know their official rating, find out the integrity of the team and also what the road map of the project is all about. Good ICOs are very much available if you can research on them well to discover.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
İt is not difficult to understand that the ICO season is opened or not. Just look at the number of new ICO and also check the postponed ICO. When the postponed ICO will start and the many new ICO is in the market, it is a good time to invest some money in the promising ones. There are many known ICO reviewer. You can follow them to which one are you going to invest or for a flip.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 06:18:15 AM
I do not recommend buying a cryptocurrency now or investing in ICO. The market has not yet lowered to its lowest point, so the fall will continue. Perhaps in the fall the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
Now I think it's not the best time to invest in iso. Since the market is not stable and it is unclear what will happen next.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
Yes, I think that now is just the time to invest in the ICO, because this is a good alternative to crypto-currencies. yes, there are also useless and meaningless projects among them, but nevertheless, despite the problems and tightening of regulation, this sphere of activity is very broad, and the idea itself is progressive and enables an ordinary person to invest in promising enterprises and activities.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
now too many different ico, many of them are just deceivers. I think it's worth to be guided by the novelty of the idea, the confirmed team of performers and, possibly, the opinion of the society.
I think that these projects will for the most part bring profit to depositors.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
So Yes! Now is the most favorable time for entering the market and buying crypto currency, there will soon be strong growth!
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 05:36:04 AM
As we know nowadays there are a lot of ICO are scams and failed project. For me everyday is always a good time if you want to invest in ICO, i believe every person in this world deserve have a chance to make their dream come true, maybe investing on an ICO is their way. But if you want to invest on ICO make sure you already research about the company that you want to invest, if you think it's good then you shall jump.
Activity: 81
July 05, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
you can see the market is stable now. and ICO is a suitable market to invest. you can access in some ICO rating to choose few of projects such as Grain.io, Abyss, Reward mod...
Now any investment is justified. Because artificial understatement of the market does not show the real value. It all depends on how successful the project you choose. Profit will be from any project that will live up to market growth.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
you can see the market is stable now. and ICO is a suitable market to invest. you can access in some ICO rating to choose few of projects such as Grain.io, Abyss, Reward mod...
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 05, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
The choice of ICO should depend on the quality of the project and the professionalism of the team. And even in the most unfavorable time in a falling market, you need to invest in a good ICO, because good projects will always be valued highly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 02:47:54 AM
It is always a good time to invest in ICOs as long as you have the ability to pick up the right one.
Yes, it was easy to make good profit last year when most of the ICOs gave you high reward.
You can also make money during the past months if you invested into SelfKey for example.
Activity: 129
July 04, 2018, 10:58:22 PM
yes, I think you can also invest in ICO project, because the price of ICO is still cheap, so you wait for the high price increase for us you will get many good profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: