Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 33. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
Its a good time because the price is a the dip and you don't get any good chance like this. You able to get them in cheap and wait for weeks and then sell the for short term profit.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
to achieve success, we must have a good confidence. choosing a good ICO now is not easy, this is because many people are not responsible for fraud. to avoid mistakes that cause losses we should invest and buy a coin that is really reliable and profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
One of the signs of SCAM-project is unjustifiably overstated collection of funds for the project, often not having any really working product, code, and real experience with the team
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
I am disappointed with the ICO recently because my investments have not brought profit and until the market stabilizes I do not advise to invest in ICO.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
As prices for BTC and ETH fell sharply, many investors began to panic.
I think it is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are fewer people involved in ICO, you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate in, I recommend you to know the Quadrant Protocol.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
In my opinion ICO is a good chance to earn some money, it is usually more profitable than just holding. I would sent like 10% of your deposit on investing in ICOs which you really like - different ICO ratings can help you with it, but you need to have your own opinion, too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
June 18, 2018, 06:02:28 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

if I can advise you to be 100% successful without the element of fraud, you better buy BTC, ETH, or other coins available on VIP Wallet / Indodak, I guarantee you will be successful without fear again.
Activity: 197
June 18, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
Time is good when you can find the good project. I am looking at rating platforms regularly not to miss something good. I recommend to look at www.icoguide.com they have realistic rates.
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
June 18, 2018, 05:03:44 AM
I do not think the time now is good to invest in ICO. As the crypto market grows, so are the fake projects. This is a good opportunity for the bad guys to make a profit from scamming people.

I support your opinion, 2018 shows itself from the bad side for the crypto currency market,
 I do not hurry to invest, because the market correction is not over yet, the price is very low and it's suspicious
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 18, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
I think the best you can do is just to buy Bitcoin or Ether now that the price has dipped so that on reversal you make your profits though you need to be patient while the price rally back. Buying into ICO now is like taking leap in the dark.
Activity: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
I do not think the time now is good to invest in ICO. As the crypto market grows, so are the fake projects. This is a good opportunity for the bad guys to make a profit from scamming people.
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 07:50:56 PM
Most altcoins are seling at less than 50 per cent of their value at the peak of the market.ETH was about 1300$,now sells at 480 to 510.I think it is a good time to buy.Although we cannot tell how the market changes in the next 24 hours.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
I think that you can invest in ICO at any time, if the project is really good! Think about how you can grow the number of your coins, if you choose a good project! Recently I took part in the project of quarks, which multiplied my investments by 16 times!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 17, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
I suppose it is a great time for investing in ICO. Btc and eth prices have fallen enough to start your investing activity. Although it is important to understand the quality of ICOs you choose and to evaluate their quality. 
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
When the price of Ethereum tanks, many good projects delay their schedule. If you find a good ICO within such circumstances, then it could mean that you are finding something valuable at a reasonable price.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
Its always good to invest to ico but now its better to invest in ico than to do trading because right now market is crashed I think its better to make research about icos to find right one and to invest there.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
Why I like ICOs so much? Basically it's a free money. You put some ethereum into it, wait few months and get a solid 30-150% profit for doing nothing. The risk is pretty small if you research well and only stick with top ICOs and avoid small town scams with shady actors.
When BTC is going nowhere, ICO is pretty good way to park some of the portfolio.
Activity: 77
June 16, 2018, 06:20:24 AM
I think  I can say yes because the market price now is OK for any investment within some money it should bring a lot of profit
Activity: 378
June 16, 2018, 06:16:37 AM
no. I think 2018 is an extraordinary year. ICO scams are very large this year. There are very few good ICOs. I think you should invest rationally. This is the best. It is best to be careful.
Activity: 6
June 16, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
熊市ICO
Pages:
Jump to: