Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 56. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Now is a good time to invest, the market is growing and expanding. Many good projects appear that offer good services
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
However, if you feel sad and frustrated because all of your coins are down, it is not a bad idea to exchange then in Ethereum and bitcoins and make an investment in a very good ICO. The problem is to find a trusted project.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
It is always a good time to invest in ICOs. Although now there are a lot of scam ICOs which are out there right now, which means you would have to be very careful when picking an ICO to invest in and put your money into. ICOs are a very good way to make a lot of money in a short while and the potential of return on investment is very high
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
Yes you can invest in ICO but you need to select which project are good and not a scam project.
Your investment will profit double or more if you'll luckily select legit ICO.
Try to research and invistigate before investing to avoid scam ICO. Wink Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
I think anytime is the right time to invest ICO, as we know that there are hundreds of ICOs currently making tight competition, but as a customer of course this is a good thing because we can choose the most profitable ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
Even with the scam and hacking reports out there, there are still good ico's out there. You just have to do extra work and be diligent in searching for good ico's. Although technically now is not the ideal time to invest in ico's because of how the market moves. I suggest to keep and eye on the market and observe how it moves before making an investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
Now, when the crypto-currency market is recovering and kryptovpluta is going up in its price, I think that the time is coming and investing in ICO projects. However, as always, before doing this, you need to check everything very carefully, since the same danger of fraudulent ICO commands still remains. However, it seems to me that investors are learning something and will make fewer mistakes. than before. In addition, this year, some states - France, Russia, Japan others should work out certain regulatory acts to regulate the activities of the ICO and, soon, fraud and even failed projects ICO will be much less.
Activity: 115
April 24, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
I think this is a good time to invest. After bitcoin and Ethereum fell sharply some time ago, I think this should be the best time to invest in ico.
Activity: 12
April 24, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
ohh this thread discussion makes me open my eyes about ICOs. im new at this cryptocurrencies, so until right now im just buying and selling coin or you could say it is trading. well, it is too bad that not all ICOs is have good quality vision for its ICOs and just bring a scam.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
Its a good time to invest in ICO because the price are in bullish trends and every coins are in a good shape, this is will give a good impact to ICO because the market is in good activity.
Activity: 141
April 24, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
I think that investing in ICOs is not a good time right now. The bull market is coming soon. I think now you can choose to invest in some of the major currencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum or EOS. I think that the largest increase in the number of mainstream currencies is the arrival of the bull market. .
Activity: 4
April 24, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
The ICOs market experienced a massive boom in 2017. Prices have recently been in decline but today they are starting to grow, so now is a good time to invest but the main thing is to find a good project. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 105
April 24, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
I think now is the best time to invest in ico. Good ico can get high returns, if you have enough knowledge and patience to find good ico. Although ico is risky, you can reduce the risk of ico by looking for a good ico.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 02:22:12 AM
It's time to join the ico. Every time you wait and you do not investigate a loss. If you research well and spend time, there are very good profits.

in particular do not miss the ICOs of the new block-chain projects.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 02:19:00 AM
The right time to invest in ICO is yes. Being careful should be projects you can rely on. Use your time in the crypto money world that is starting to gain value.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:18:39 AM
I think the right time. we are still in the period of investment opportunity. Do not miss projects you trust. If you can manage to take the proper steps in this market would not dream of anything for you.
Activity: 122
April 24, 2018, 01:58:43 AM
The best time to invest in a project is the past, followed by the present.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 21, 2018, 06:20:11 PM
There is no exact time to invest in ICOs, it is very difficult to find an ICO that will really work well and be successful at the end, perhaps by looking at ICO campaigns managed by managers who have been proven to run successful bounty campaigns, I think things it can be recommended for us to choose the exact ICO to invest.
Activity: 153
April 21, 2018, 03:51:35 PM
I would not invest in ICO now. because we don't know what's going on with him. there was a lot of projects that do not bring profit
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 21, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
Price are quiet low compare to December, it's a good moment. I hear and read a lot that crypto is dead. But it's not when the price increase a lot that it's the right time. Take the opportunity now to make bigger profit
Pages:
Jump to: