Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 58. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:21:00 AM
I think investing in ICO will be very profitable. You can easily distinguish quality ICO and non-quality ICO by thoroughly exploring that project. I have invested heavily in the ICO project and have avoided a lot of risk
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
Now It is a very good time to invest in ICO. The choice is very large and you can choose ICO with different risk / yield ratios. It seems to me that now we should not expect from participation in ICO x100 per year, but x10 is quite possible.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
Investing in ICO is good ,but there are no fast money right now .I think it is better to divide your money invest in ICO projects.  and hold them.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
April 20, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
In ICO , you can really earn very well, but you will not always guess with it, and investing in bitcoin is just waiting for growth and that's it!
Activity: 186
April 20, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
Yes of course. If you look at the news, you can see that the number of ICO projects is only growing. This is a great opportunity to earn.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 06:39:10 PM
A usual part of any ICO is it's disclaimer that the project is not a guarantee of a fool proof profit.  In fact, most ICOs does not explicitly tell people to invest, rather, they ask people to support and believe in their agendas.

As to your question if it is the good time to invest in an ICO, the answer is really in your hands.  Have you found an ICO that you believe in? If so, go ahead by all means, otherwise, it would be best to keep researching and trying to learn more of what their project is all about before doing so.
You don't need to spend much time to find the nature of ICO. Currently is still the good time for ICO investment. But, if you want to have a profir like x10 x100, you should to be careful. Almost the ICO project promised that profit are the scam project. Because real projects are wanting to develop their product and release as soon as possible. Instead of focus in the value, the exchange to be listing, real project usually focus for development.
Activity: 378
April 18, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

In my opinion, thats better to always make your own research and trust your guts, before making any investment in your life
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 18, 2018, 01:31:34 PM
A usual part of any ICO is it's disclaimer that the project is not a guarantee of a fool proof profit.  In fact, most ICOs does not explicitly tell people to invest, rather, they ask people to support and believe in their agendas.

As to your question if it is the good time to invest in an ICO, the answer is really in your hands.  Have you found an ICO that you believe in? If so, go ahead by all means, otherwise, it would be best to keep researching and trying to learn more of what their project is all about before doing so.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Time is not important when invest in ico but make sure the project is good so we can invest anytime. It is necessary to understand that the choice of the project is not so easy task, as it seems initially.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
If you are new to this area you should invest in bitcoin or altcoin. More than half ico ends badly. Or you can choose new coins that have entered the exchange market.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
To be honest I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICOs. It used to be when ICOs just started to appear but now there are so many of them and 95% percents of them are scam or just won't succeed so you gotta be a really good and lucky expert to pick a profitable and far-reaching ICO
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
I really don't think that time to invest is right now, simply because the rate of Bitcoin is still recovering and its value is pretty low right now      
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
April 18, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
ICO now is still good investment but you need to be careful because scam is everywhere, and need to choose famous team or nice working product, so you will be sure about your investment.
I think the ICO is out of date. ICO projects at present are not outstanding. There are very few great projects but it was bought by the sharks all the tokens.
I think we should not invest in ICOs at the moment because of a lot of scams. Trade is a better way to make a lot of money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 18, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
ICO now is still good investment but you need to be careful because scam is everywhere, and need to choose famous team or nice working product, so you will be sure about your investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Many ICOs can not collect the cap to develop their projects. At the time of crypto currency’s decline in value, it makes perfect sense to invest in the ICO of actually reliable projects.  You should grab that opportunity!
Activity: 476
Student Coin
April 18, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
its good to invest in ico if you have a research about the ico you`ve been choose,but for now i could say many of ico was scamm they use their name or their good intension for the money,so my advice to you make a research for your chosen ico.
Activity: 159
April 18, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
While it is true that there are ICOs that are fake, or should I say scam, there are still some good ICOs that are really true to their worda. It would be better if you can participate on those that are already in the market or better yet, just invest in bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
April 18, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
ICOS will always provide you with an opportunity to make money, especially when you venture into them early enough and the project proves successful, it however be a part of your duty to make sure that you properly research on the ICO you invest in as there are scams all over
Activity: 174
April 18, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
Statistics show that 90% of ISO eventually turns out to be a scam. Therefore, I do not risk investing in such projects. It is better to take part in the bounty campaign, at least not lose your money.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
yes , it's a good time to invest in ICO,but we have to find the potentia ICO projects.  we have to find good project which will give good return in long term
Pages:
Jump to: