Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 59. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:51:29 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I think that if a good ICO, then time really does not matter, the profit will be)
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 18, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
If you select a good project based on the vision, team, road map, white paper.. Time doesn't matter. More than 90% of ICOs scam. Be careful about that.

The characteristics listed by you are not enough, I think there should be a significant initial investment.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
For investing in ICO there are no bad times, it all depends on you, how you can choose for yourself the project in which you invest, this is the most difficult task.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
if you want to invest in ICO, it is not about good time or bad time.
It is about find a good and legit ICO, not a scam ICO.
Activity: 233
April 18, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
probably YES . now a lot of money left the markets. because lot of investors are coming in to ico and hard caps are reaching so quickly. so now its best time to invest their and earn good money in 2019. but there will be coins who scam, while others do not. It really is about doing your homework and investing based on a sound judgement. It will not sort out all the scams, but will show some blatant ones, freeing your investment for other, better ones.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
I think it is good time, as ICOs really have future. I will suggest Ambit Mining, one of the best ICOs of this year.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 18, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
Yes this is a good time to invest now because i believe that this month will be all ICO so why not do your research to get those ICO and join them so you wont waste your time on scam ICO
Activity: 43
April 18, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
If you select a good project based on the vision, team, road map, white paper.. Time doesn't matter. More than 90% of ICOs scam. Be careful about that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 18, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
I am investing when I am finding good project, now I am following Ambit Mining ICO. Good project with huge perspective. So I suggest to pay attention to it.
Activity: 140
April 18, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
i've been searching for ico's too that will guarantee a payback for what i will work on it and found about BITXOXO. It seems good since i've read positive comments about it. Wish it gives profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
The time was 2 years ago, now you are unlikely to get a profit of 10 times the investment. But you will make money ,because it is still a popular market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 18, 2018, 07:07:39 AM
Yes but only if you have found an ICO that you truly believe in
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 18, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Absolutely, yes. It has never been too late or early to invest in ICOs. But you should be, nowadays, more careful than before in what you invest in.

Activity: 378
April 18, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
I'd say ICOs are always the best choice if you analyse them carefully. Most investors are just following what others do without any efforts. It leads them to scams and they blame legit ICOs as well.
Then are there any ICOs you think are "legit" at this current situation?
I agree... Some investor just go with the flow which sometimes leads them to scam ICO.. If you were going to invest in ICO, you shoud have time analizing and investigating you prospect ICO.. Regarding the "legit" ICO, i cant recommend anything coz I'm just new in this field but there is an ICO im interested investing right now.. Its Bitxoxo Exchange.. Im planning to put my investment there coz I see big potential on that ICO..
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Yes is it still the best time to invest in ICO but we must check on the ICO we are going to invest because there are many ICOs there that are collecting investors to put money on their project but after they got all they want they will suddenly announce the project fail. Beware of it.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 03:18:48 AM
Last week was a very good time and the price basically reached a stage bottom. If you bought, then your earnings should be very good these days, at least 50%, think of these returns in only a few days, very good.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 18, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
Well, you can always buy in a dip,  or when the price goes down, but really there are no good or bad times... 😉
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 18, 2018, 03:08:08 AM
I also read the mossland whitepaper, they seem good and i can advise you to go for them
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 18, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
I think the good problem is not it time it depends on us choose choosing good ico project.when any we can invest ico? But  choosing good ico which we have to specify.not time..look team roadmap and partner..maybe it make a good time for join ico project
Activity: 411
Merit: 100