Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 62. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 05:44:33 PM
In this regard, there are no best advisers. It is important to listen to yourself. It is very difficult to choose, because there are very, very many projects and each one declares itself as a special
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
If the value of altcoins in the world coin index is still low including bitcoin , then it is now the good time to invest also in ICOs for there are some initial offerring of token sale at very low price and you can have profit here in the near future if you sell your tokens or coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:14:20 AM
Hey, i personally think it is always good to be part of an ICO, there qre incredible ideas out there! HOWEVER you need to do some investigation before doing so, as you might know, many ICOs are scams... so you could invest, but as i said stay safe
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 11, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Every time is good when you are confident that in front the worthwhile project. There are few of them by the way. It is really difficult to find the one. I knew only two or three projects of last months that were successful.
Maybe that will happen, but maybe not. Do you think people do not like Bitcoin ? I think everyone loves Bitcoin so the people around the world will provide and develop Bitcoin to make it better. With that big amount of money I will just choose Bitcoin for certain profit. I do not mean to disagree with other choice of Altcoins, but for me Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some other popular coin are the best crypto and the most certain to get profit. Do not disappointed in yourself, do not regret it any longer. We all have regrets and mistakes in the past, not just you but me too. Keep your faith and hope and keep believing your dreams. That is a very good idea because now the Bitcoin fee is getting higher because the price of Bitcoin are getting higher too.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
April 11, 2018, 07:31:06 AM
I think than you invest in ICO better you are trading, because the risk of trading is smaller than investing in ICO.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 11, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
if there is a good ICO that is worth to invest with, then it is good time, you have to decide it for yourself since it is your own money, you must face the risk of losing your own money. investing in an ICO is too risky so you must invest only the amount you afford to lose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Every time is good when you are confident that in front the worthwhile project. There are few of them by the way. It is really difficult to find the one. I knew only two or three projects of last months that were successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
I think yes. The ICO projects are filtering out and now we have more chances to have concrete look at good projects. For example, look at Merculet project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 06:53:32 AM
Invest in ICO only if you have read about the respective ICO. Check if the project is a good one and also read the reviews about it
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
In case of ICO I think the project is more important then timing. You should be lucky to choose good one. So I would recommend Ambit Mining ICO - I m going to invest, and I think we will see it soon at the exchanges.
April 11, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
Hello! In order to invest in ICO, first of all it is necessary to understand the company itself and study it. I use it and recommend it to everyone. It is better to watch ratings on the following sites:

coinschedule.com

icodrops.com

icoholder.com

icobazaar.com

icobench.com

icorating.com

tokenmarket.net

tokentops.com

This is a new concept and gorgeous idea, i never seen an .... Kudos to the Team !!

Cryptocurrencies
are a part of the future.

https://pecun.io/
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 06:32:54 AM
A lit of ICOs as if now are in dire need of getting crowdfunded. There are a lot of cryptpcurrencies out there aside from bitcoin that offer promising projects that offer tons of possibilities in the future. Altcoins out there offer these things stated above with very cheap prices since they are not as crowdfunded as bitcoin is. So I hope that you could join us in some of the ICOs that might flourish in the future.
April 11, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
Yes, now is really the time to invest in ICO, but we should not forget that now there are especially many criminals, so study the campaign chosen by you!
I agree with you. It is the best time to invest in ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 231
April 11, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
Investing in ICO will be very hard now, because you need to find the good and promising project, it will takes time but if you found them invest in small amount that you are afford to lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
April 11, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
This could be the worst time for invest in ICO. Nowadays, ico's do not want to going market under these circumstances. A lot of them start trading way lower than their ico price. It's a not surprise when considering market conditions. You better buy at new project in the market rather than invest in ico.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 11, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
investing into an ICO right now is a bit risky, since when the bullrun starts you can be sure most of the good coins already existing will go up alot, and people won't really be interested in going into ICOs and missing out on the bullrun
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
I would say that the schedule is not relevant on the decision that you are about to make. Investing in ICO comes with many factors to be considered like the ICO project, the team composition, its goals, its roadmap. its ann, and its target market. I always look onto these factors before i join an ico and it helped me well because these factors determines the success of the ico therefore it will bring you more profit. You can always join an ICO anytime but you cant determine which will succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
Now is not the best time to invest in ICO but even now there are projects that will be able to grow several times in price after entering the exchange. Thus, the opportunity to get more profit from participation in the ICO remained but now the risks have grown very much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:24:03 AM
Investment on ICO needs a lot of research on the possible coins you wanted to go into. with the the prevailing market on crypto currencies SCAMMER entered the global market posting as legit ICO but it is not. everyone should be more careful, due diligence should you opted to join the market on ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Actually i would say is a very good time to invest in goo initial coin offerings. So why? The market is actually at the bottom. Nobody want to invest somewhere, espacially not in initial coin offerings. So when you decide to invest in one, and its a good project, you get to tokens or coins for very cheap price. And you are one of the early investors. So the project reaches just the softcap, so there are not many tokenholders arround. So if the market is going up again, and the people want to invest in this coin, it will be rising very fast because there are not so many tokens arround because they most unsold are got burned!
Pages:
Jump to: