Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 63. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
It is not good time to invest in ICO. Because market trend is towards downward so no body will invest in ICO. Bitcoin and Altcoin are available at its lower price. So invest in market not in ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 11, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
at this time a lot of rumors that say that many ICO is a scam. so many want to leave ICO to invest. but after my research, for now, investing in ICO is the right time.
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
Yes, but you need to carefully select them. Most ICO do not bring their products to the end, taking our money. We must carefully study the White paper and pay attention to the presence of the alpha version of the product
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 11, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
Yes, now is really the time to invest in ICO, but we should not forget that now there are especially many criminals, so study the campaign chosen by you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
Which is the right time for ICO? There is no money on the market. Will not it win or lose? there is complete uncertainty.
Activity: 141
April 10, 2018, 11:32:55 PM
There are many good projects with good objectives at the same time there are scams too. Whenever you find project with strong community and good fundamental, that times will be good to make invest in ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2018, 11:20:43 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
investment in ICO gives a considerable advantage over investing in others. so if you want to invest in an ICO is the right choice. in addition, you must read the ICO sweep carefully, so you can understand the ICO clearly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 10:57:36 PM
I don't think now is a good time to invest in ICO.
If you check what happens to the ICOs in the past two months, you will find that most of them are dumped after distribution.
There are still good ones, you should be smart enough to find them.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
You are better off just investing your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum as no matter how good you research an ICO theres no guarantee the devs aren't going to exit scam everyone. Also most of the ICOs started last year have already failed and those alive are barely surviving.
Activity: 101
April 10, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
You are thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies and  If you ask any cryptocurrency expert,
 they would tell you to buy low and sell high, making now the perfect time to invest .
So you can get good price next day in the best project
Activity: 490
April 10, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
Just buying BTC or ETH, founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors and analyst Tom Lee predicts an impressive outflow of capital from kriptornka and an even greater drop in Bitcoin, which, in his opinion, will end after April 17.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 10, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
There is never a bad time to invest in ICOs but the problem is where to invest. We all know that ICO will give us more returns than bitcoin in the short term, but do we all know where to invest? No! Had we all known this, we all would have been millionaires by now.
It is a very risky bet to invest in an ICO. Even if the project looks good it ends up falling. I remember buying Hero token for 5$ a piece, and its current price is less than 1$. That project had raised 40mn$ and still failed.
So, it is always a gamble when you take part in an ICO. I have lost my trust in ICOs and I prefer investing in the famous coins.
Activity: 20
April 10, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
Absolutely! Check the ICO hotlist here: https://www.icohotlist.com/
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
Actually, we would not full our stomach if we won't eat the food;  I mean, doubt is the main reason why some other investors coudn't able to decide.
Activity: 56
April 10, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
Again, you wont get discounts like these after this year
Activity: 336
April 08, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
until whenever is the right time to invest in ICO, just when you want to start.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
Since the market value of some ICOs are deppreciating momentarily, investing on it now would beneficial. Since the values are low right now, investing right now would help you earn at the right season...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 06, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
Now while everything is cheap is a great time 10 cent tokens are now 5 cents just buy eth at the cheap price it is invext and hodl any eth you have, and if you are looking to invest in ico go check out iiottel just click my signature or go to iiot.tel
You can also follow them on twitter.com/iiottel
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 05:29:25 PM
Now is a good time investment in ico, now the etherium is cheap. At the end of ico, when bitcoin will fly to the moon, altcoins all follow bitcoin! and we all know that altcoyins grow faster! I advise you to look ico - European crypto bank!
Activity: 6
April 06, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
This is definitely one worth going for. There is a new airdrop that i have just read about Called Marinecoin. Which apparently uses AI  Artificial Intelligence called Javis, to check for proof of promotion by reviewing all new ice members to approve their registration this is some great technology. Marinecoin or MTC has a core wallet that be downloaded at marineco.in/ they say it is 500% faster than BTC. There is a Marinecoin exchange for secure and safe transactions with zero to low fees  f1cx.com/. Marinecoin is Dev-Less so no need for miners as it is self-sustaining.  Also taking the environment into consideration it is eco friendly. Marinecoin also utilises IOT internet of things that allows information to be sent and recived from objects and devices  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network  so join the Marinecoin community.
Pages:
Jump to: