Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 64. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 06, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
I wont never suggest peoples to invest in icos because its a dangerous investment. It might endup badly, most of icos are using the Funding scheme to rise money and  cam peoples giving the Free shitty tokens.
Not all icos are bad, theres impressive icos but in general, we need regulations here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
Now is a very difficult time for the crypto currency. When the market grew it was possible to invest in any ISO and collect profits. Now you need to carefully choose what you are investing your money in and choose good projects in which you believe yourself.
Yes, it is very strategical to buy altcoins right now since a lot of these altcoin's value are still at a very cheap price, therefore you could buy tokens from ICOs at a very cheap price. I myself wouldn't let myself miss a lot of opportunity especially when it comes to earning money. A lot of altcoins have potential so it is very strategical to buy tokens from these altcoins and wait for it to get crowdfunded and increase in price.
No, if you want to buy altcoin or ICO token at low price like now, I am really want to advise you should not do this. Because the current price of cryptocurrency (included ICO coin) is not the final price, the bottom price in this cycle. Maybe, the whale still want to keep this FUD until most of the trader give up this market, I can not predict anything after the price of Bitcoin dumped below $6,000 again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
Now is a very difficult time for the crypto currency. When the market grew it was possible to invest in any ISO and collect profits. Now you need to carefully choose what you are investing your money in and choose good projects in which you believe yourself.
Yes, it is very strategical to buy altcoins right now since a lot of these altcoin's value are still at a very cheap price, therefore you could buy tokens from ICOs at a very cheap price. I myself wouldn't let myself miss a lot of opportunity especially when it comes to earning money. A lot of altcoins have potential so it is very strategical to buy tokens from these altcoins and wait for it to get crowdfunded and increase in price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 04, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
If the value of altcoins in the world coin index is still low including bitcoin , then it is now the good time to invest also in ICOs for there are some initial offerring of token sale at very low price and you can have profit here in the near future if you sell your tokens or coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
ICO is like roulette. it remains only to look at the teams that have already promoted successful ICO, or take the current coins, take them as an example and look for the same.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:57:35 AM
I think now is the time to invest because btc is on a very low value and expected to go up again at late part of this year. You will profit more if you invest earlier. Since eth are inspired by btc, it is profitable to invest in either of the two.
Activity: 94
April 04, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
There's no exact time on when to invest, you should be investing based on your belief of the project. Takes time and patience to be successful in this league, don't fall for the hypes, Goodluck
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
Yes, there are some ico that ia scam. But it is good to invest in an ico, but first read their platform, the project, and all about the ico before investing. Also check if it is legit or scam. For me, it ia good to invest in an ico, for sure you will gain huge profit.
Activity: 62
April 04, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
It is a good time if you are fully aware of the risk you are taking. These type of projects aren't for the soft investors out there. There is a lot of options out there. Just dedicate the time needed to make decisions that are as educated as possible. It is usually a good time to invest if you pick winners. More easily said than done.
Activity: 189
April 04, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
These ICOs are my favorite once cux the crypto market value is increasing.

(NEX, ETH & NEO)
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
In ico or in buying direct investment is a good thing because now the price is low and suitable to be invested. so my advice you can get that to get a good price the next day
Activity: 1022
April 04, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
sometimes that investors of trader for the crypto currency trading exchange works with decision as appealing of different use of release as message from the deliverance.
to gives of spares of part with submission on working with the chance of displacement as earning with the finale on decision to request option as closing with nominal returns of profit with the exchange.
Activity: 111
April 04, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
If the bullish trend begins now, then it will be necessary to invest carefully in ICO. Because if you go into a long-term ICO, you can stay without income that those who simply hold coins will receive. If I now invested in ICO, then I would choose short-term projects.
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

I think that now is a really good time to invest in ICO! I recommend you project Red Lanterns. It's a very cool and promising ICO, which you can trust! Find out more information here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
copper member
Activity: 546
April 03, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Definitely it is the best time to invest in ICO, you shouldn't wait for a better time. The gist is to invest when the market is on a low and sell when the market is green and on the rise
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
Maybe it is good for some really good ones.
It becomes easier to get into some very promising ICOs now.
But it is also more likely to lose money with ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 02, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
Yes,  i believe in some ICO,  that there are some legit and not a scam ICO. But before doing an investment,  check it first for the comments and reviews,  it will help us to check the project if it is a good one or not.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 02, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
Yes. it seems like a good time to invest in ICOs. The problem is that the ICOs that are really worth contributing are hard to get to. They usually have limited whitelists and hard caps. Once I waited for a whitelist opening time but I even couldn't get to the website because of all the crowd that desired to participate in that ICO!
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
We can't find the perfect time to invest because it's almost impossible to say what's going to happen next. We try to predict the growth or decline of prices for cryptocurrencies, but our forecasts do not give 100% guarantee.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 06:02:28 PM
YES! This is the good time to invest in the (ETH & NEO). Cux the crypto market value is increasing.  
Pages:
Jump to: