Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 65. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
Now is a very difficult time for the crypto currency. When the market grew it was possible to invest in any ISO and collect profits. Now you need to carefully choose what you are investing your money in and choose good projects in which you believe yourself.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
My suggestion is to try and diversify within the crypto community. Investing in ETH instead of BTC might give you an opportunity to choose a few ICOs to work with. I like Aqwire (www.aqwire.io) and Deedcoin (www.deedcoinlaunch.com) to name a couple.
Activity: 51
April 02, 2018, 05:28:55 PM
ICO is now really very risky to invest . But if you find good and promising ico  the profit will be big ,but to look for other ways of earning ico token like - investing, bounty, mining.
Activity: 99
April 02, 2018, 05:10:47 PM
yes it is a good time to invest but before you invest make sure the project will success and read their whitepaper to knowledge about the the project..
Activity: 209
April 02, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
I think that this is the right time to invest. All prices are down making the price trend to be bloody. But let's be optimistic about this. This may not be a good thing for old investor but this one is a good start for beginner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Yes as the market is very down at this time so if anyone invests in ICO now will get the coins in the very discounted price because USD value of all the major's coin is down so we get them cheap. I am investing in many of the ICOs which are good and looks good for the future also.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:37:57 PM
In my opinion ICO is losing weight, because very few projects are really serious and can change the world, create a new system then can help people, and other - some farfetched rubbish. Time was and it has gone.
Activity: 71
April 01, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
Imo is a good time to invest in ICO right now, AFTER you do a good research on that ICO. Whitepaper, members (linkedin) , do they have a product?
If i have a minimal doubt about an ICO i DON'T invest.
For example a good way to start is a new exchange.You take it from zero and you earn assets by joining bounty programs.
I'm into bitpaction.com . They have bounty and ambassador program plus multiple events and their exchange when adding new coins.
And if you hold BPS can be a good advantage in trading fees and airdrops.Take a look here: https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition
I'm very happy investing there.  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
To be honest I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICOs. It used to be when ICOs just had started but now there are enormous of them and many of them are a scam or just won't succeed so you really are a good and lucky expert to pick a profitable and far-reaching ICO you can and should go ahead buying the ICO.

need to learn how to do a qualitative analysis of the project, which you are interested. today is free access all the information about ico companies and their developers. but all the necessary to reconsider in to check many times. always treated with suspected to all points and this save your money.
Activity: 326
March 31, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
To be honest I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICOs. It used to be when ICOs just had started but now there are enormous of them and many of them are a scam or just won't succeed so you really are a good and lucky expert to pick a profitable and far-reaching ICO you can and should go ahead buying the ICO.
Activity: 89
March 30, 2018, 05:25:13 AM
It's always been good. Just the percentage of cheaters stood up and so everyone thinks it's a divorce, no money, little pay. It paid a fine thing to work and not your finger to hit the keyboard and be able to distinguish the Scam, of course.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
With such a falling market, it's best to invest your money in a top 20 coin, as the price is low and you can buy a lot of them, the more it's already checked out coins that will surely not let you lose money, you just have to wait
Activity: 392
March 30, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
I got to be honest. ICO nowadays doesn't work like it was before. I got rekt in my 2 ICOs lately. Selling half the ICO price now. But ICOs that were listed on binance even in a bearish market is an easy x5
Well for me now is really the good time invest in ico, but off course before we should invest in ico we need to make sure that the ico we will choose has a good project and a great team, and i would like to suggest a great ico that we should invest now, and that is the deal coin because on the first 3 day of pre sale, the deal coin have raised $15million.
Activity: 266
March 30, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
As for me, I prefer divide my money in several parts and use them in differen ways. For example, one part for buying coins, the other for investing in ICO. You should need to choose a good prpject.
Activity: 504
March 30, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
the market is very uncertain and the ICO investment is now very risky, and many will decide to postpone the ICO
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 04:33:32 AM
If you have time and money then carefully study the appropriate projects and be sure to invest.I think that is incredibly cool and useful as a good investment in the future
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 30, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Now it is very profitable.I think everyone understands that with this course, you must purchase and investment now will bring unprecedented money and transactions
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
You can always invest in ICO. This can give you a big profit. If you have enough experience in this, then this is what you need. But you need to remember that there is always a risk of losing your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
What's important to me is that the project I invest in has a good product and a good team behind it.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
I got to be honest. ICO nowadays doesn't work like it was before. I got rekt in my 2 ICOs lately. Selling half the ICO price now. But ICOs that were listed on binance even in a bearish market is an easy x5
Pages:
Jump to: