Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 12. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 09:08:43 PM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?

Does anyone know how they're basing the price of these POW Tokens?

Are they basing it off the price of POW?

Yes I think it is based on the price of POW. It has really gone down recently and currently not worth anything at all.
October 16, 2017, 08:23:03 PM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?

i thinks it is unfair if we say that pow token is a scam coins, because of its value dropped down $140.maybe this thing happen because there selling would dump.as a bitcoiner & trader all we do is support to make this coin successful in black chain market.pow token is an airdrop so how to be known it is a scam, who would guarantee that this is  a scam  without knowing really happen to the situation.

Yes indeed I should have used another term rather thank calling it a scam straight away with much evidence. Guess we will find out more in December time.
October 16, 2017, 08:07:49 PM
I hopethis thing takes value as i have a huuuuge amount of them haha Grin

haha how much did you receive when you applied for the airdrop? I was about 350k but I know it was a lot more at the beginning
Activity: 60
October 15, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

Does anyone know how they're basing the price of these POW Tokens?

Are they basing it off the price of POW?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
October 15, 2017, 08:12:47 PM

i thinks it is unfair if we say that pow token is a scam coins, because of its value dropped down $140.maybe this thing happen because there selling would dump.as a bitcoiner & trader all we do is support to make this coin successful in black chain market.pow token is an airdrop so how to be known it is a scam, who would guarantee that this is  a scam  without knowing really happen to the situation.
Activity: 97
ETHEREUM BULLISH
October 15, 2017, 06:39:58 PM
I hopethis thing takes value as i have a huuuuge amount of them haha Grin
October 15, 2017, 05:54:11 PM
It is an airdrop so how can it be a scam? There is no way to guarantee the price of a coin won’t drop. In any case, altcoins are in red, perhaps you want to wait to see whether the price increase.

That are indeed my thoughts. Everyone is calling something a "scam" even if they get it for free. So funny world...

Like I said, it is not just money that can be involved in a scam. It is also your personal data that can be obtained through it. Even though you are getting it for free but realistically you are still "buying" the tokens with some of your personal assets.
October 15, 2017, 05:43:07 PM
It is an airdrop so how can it be a scam? There is no way to guarantee the price of a coin won’t drop. In any case, altcoins are in red, perhaps you want to wait to see whether the price increase.

Yeah I guess the only way to find out is to be patience. Really want one of these tokens to be successful as some of the ones I looked at seem to be little unpromising.
October 15, 2017, 04:31:14 PM
Well, why not legal? The price was simply dropped very much because there was no support and nobody needed a coin

It dropped from 850 to 150 in less than 5 minutes thats what got me wondering. Anyway it is now something like $40 so probably gonna forget about it in a few months time
Activity: 1204
October 15, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
I have joined the pow airdrop too, but I don't think it is a scam project, the time will approve to us if is it scam or not.
Activity: 135
October 15, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

That are indeed my thoughts. Everyone is calling something a "scam" even if they get it for free. So funny world...
Activity: 118
October 15, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

thats my thinking

airdrops are worth something only when there is a liquidity / buyer
October 15, 2017, 01:49:58 PM
The coin may have some people backing it though what the developer plans is what the people in the community gets. I think that you should just store the coin and not cash them out until the price is above the investment amount.

Yes totally agree, hope I don't forget about it in a few months time Cheesy
Did you join the airdrop right at the beginning?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 12:31:02 PM
when can we put in changer the POW?
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
October 15, 2017, 12:29:14 PM
October 15, 2017, 11:10:37 AM
Untill you put money in it, it can't be a scam, because by definition, airdrop is free money.
I don't understand how somebody giving you money would result in you calling it a scam Cheesy

Well, not quite. Some airdrops such as this one requires you to register through using a social media account. That means they can have access to your personal details and if they are scam your details can be used for other purposes.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 06:12:06 PM
Well, why not legal? The price was simply dropped very much because there was no support and nobody needed a coin

Yeah this market is so over saturated right now. I don't see how there isn't a massive crash within next month or so
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
October 14, 2017, 06:04:23 PM
Untill you put money in it, it can't be a scam, because by definition, airdrop is free money.
I don't understand how somebody giving you money would result in you calling it a scam Cheesy

Exactly! There is fashion to misuse words like scam and to apply it at random. POW token cannot be a scam until you are asked to buy it. As for the fluctuation of price, they have calculated a "supposed" price, and there cannot be any "real" price until there is a market, and this will be in december.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
October 14, 2017, 04:34:46 PM
Activity: 71
October 14, 2017, 04:32:38 PM
the token will be transferable in the December I also have pow airdrop Grin
Pages:
Jump to: