Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 13. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2017, 03:20:02 PM
If indeed this new token can be traded in the month of December I think you should be patient to wait until the month of December. it may be the token you mean is in the distribution by the ICO so hopefully this token is not a scam so you do not get a loss if you are doing investment activities therein. indeed it usually requires a long process in the distribution of tokens that are being distributed by the ICO it is based on what I've experienced for the distribution of tokens I invested on the developer of a project.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 03:06:05 PM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
The coin may have some people backing it though what the developer plans is what the people in the community gets. I think that you should just store the coin and not cash them out until the price is above the investment amount.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 02:44:50 PM
it is early to say what it is. they have written that we'll be able to sell our tokens in December, only that time we will understand what is it all about.

Do you think you will sell the tokens straight away once it becomes available?
October 14, 2017, 02:43:02 PM
I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.

Hmm....but the huge change in price happened within 5 mins after applying hence raised the my alarm.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 14, 2017, 09:54:26 AM
Untill you put money in it, it can't be a scam, because by definition, airdrop is free money.
I don't understand how somebody giving you money would result in you calling it a scam Cheesy

+1,
Every coins and tokens in real world are valueless, the value is only defined by the community. If no one would want to buy bitcoin, it's price too will reach zero.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
October 14, 2017, 09:28:31 AM
Untill you put money in it, it can't be a scam, because by definition, airdrop is free money.
I don't understand how somebody giving you money would result in you calling it a scam Cheesy
Activity: 210
October 14, 2017, 09:25:32 AM
I have also registered like many of you and I'm also wondering what is that really, is it scam or not. I hope it is not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
October 14, 2017, 09:13:26 AM
it is early to say what it is. they have written that we'll be able to sell our tokens in December, only that time we will understand what is it all about.
Activity: 58
October 14, 2017, 09:00:59 AM
hard to say yet... the airdrop mechanism is wierd, but it could protect the price for a while. you cant sell the airdropped coins yet anyway. we will se what the price will do when (if) people are able to sell those coins, till then, dont panic
Activity: 224
October 14, 2017, 09:00:20 AM
I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.
October 14, 2017, 08:38:25 AM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
Pages:
Jump to: