Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 41. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
October 09, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
yes, it is important for a project. the investors will find out carefully before they decide to invest to this project, if this product so good and application in the future, it will get more investor and the project will be successfull, if not the project will die. So the product is the most important and this will decide the project will be success or not
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
sometimes to work on decision as appealing unit on identification with the notables on quote as referring details on aspects with qualification as further on following to define with builds on template to returns with  contains of deliverance.
Activity: 630
October 09, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
Of course its important. If you want to be successful you need a good product. And also you need a community for your project. And then you can be stable in crypto world.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 09, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
of course yes! if the product is real, and even more so you can touch it or look at it - this is a huge plus to the confidence of investors. And to understanding the project itself. Well, like the release of payment cards or the release of terminals, or something built within the project.
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
Any normal and successful project must have a product . And as far as it will be successful , so the project itself will gain strength and income. I always pay great attention to the product, because it depends on how much investment will be
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 09:24:05 AM
Yes, the product is the most important part of attracting investors. Without a good product there will be no ICO that will appear on the exchange later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
The first and  obvious answer that finished product is extremly important but recent experience with some projects , has shown that product can be finished and working but the the token price still is shit. In these cases token price could be shit because of BAD management and or poor token usage.

I will give and exact example and it is World WIFI, they have a working product but the price has lost about 95% . Becaue team lied to investors, they chose a very bad exchange for their rsied amount ( 25mil). And further more there is not much reason for their token to get value since the only use for it is to pay their router users who then sell it to get eth or btc.

These are coomon mistakes which make the token worthless even with working product.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Product is the most important part of every project. At the beginning it could be just an idea and the whitepaper, but an ICO should deliver a great product at the end. Without any product, it will remain as just an idea, without any usage for people.
Activity: 887
October 08, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
The product of course is a key figure in the project , but of course one point can not be provided , there must still be a good team!
without a product, the project will not be attractive and developing because the product is the key to the future of the project. with good products, there will be many investors so the team will be easier to develop the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 08, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
When I participate in an ICO the first thing I do is reading about it. If the project has a good product than I am almost convinced to invest. It is very important to have a solid product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 08, 2018, 11:33:49 AM
Great idea and product, this is the most important thing that can create a project and the project team, because if the program is very useful, you will gather a lot of investors.

Not exactly. If you have great idea and great plan to realize it - than you will have a lot of investors, that's right. Instead of the case when you have great product - here you will have a lot of users. As question was
... is a ready-made product important for ICO project? ...
than the answer would be "not exactly". Cuz if you have ready-made project it is a big question why you would like to launch ICO
Activity: 420
October 08, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
The product of course is a key figure in the project , but of course one point can not be provided , there must still be a good team!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
I really think so. Having a product would help sustain the crytocurrency and would give assurance to investors that the project will be able to sustain the market in any situation. It would give also some sense of mission for the team to be able to launch and let the product move on to the competitive crypto market. Although their are many cryptos also that has sustain its existence without a product but I think this is due to the aggressive team marketing the crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 08, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
Ofcourse it is. Imagine that some project presented awesome mvp before ico...It will gain a lot of investments from that moment
Activity: 798
October 08, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
Product should be priority for project as long as people invest money to receive value, ability to apply product in different situations, so to my mind product is something like a requirement
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 08, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
The product is the main selling point of a project so it is indeed very important. It will attract potential investor and also will have more confidence over the project if compare with those project that without project.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 08, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
Great idea and product, this is the most important thing that can create a project and the project team, because if the program is very useful, you will gather a lot of investors.
Activity: 504
October 07, 2018, 07:21:15 PM
Its a no brainer. The better the product the more investors will attract. And the project has a bigger chance to succeed. But even the product is good but the people behind the project are not good enough i think its useless.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 07, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
What projects are usually successful? Those whose product is in demand in the market, and the better they make their product the more customers come to them, which means the greater the profit of the project and the better the product quality. Can you imagine an Apple Company without a product?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 07, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
I believe that a product ready for launch or at least a demo can be very important for an ICOs, as they can attract potential investors who have been dubious with the gathering of new information about the project, but who would still be willing to invest if the project gave another vote of confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: