Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 46. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 02:18:23 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Undoubtedly, an important condition for trust in a particular project is the availability of a finished product and useful technologies. I always study the information about the availability of the finished product, its utility for the society and the prospects for further development when choosing a suitable project.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 05:21:18 PM
I believe product is very important for project. Mostly, investors want to be sure that their investments will yield much profit and so if there is an existing product.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:19:06 PM
Personally, I do not trust projects that do not have a finished product, or at least a prototype. As statistics show, such projects eventually turn out to be a Scam, and in addition to the site to raise funds, they have nothing more. If there is a product, it means that the company needs money for further development and scaling. And such investments may well be successful.
Activity: 700
September 26, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
Of course its important. But also community and the advertisments are very important. If you have working product and a good community Its ok 😉

each project must definitely have a product, if the project does not have a product how to be trusted by people, surely people will look for others because the project does not have a product, and the presumption of the brand is certainly not clear.
Activity: 714
September 26, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
I believe that the finished product is the main indicator of the success of the ico along with a good team. The main selection criterion for venture capital funds from a large number of projects for investing in them is not the desire of the team to earn money and promote the team idea which is at the base of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
If you consider that this year very few people are even going to soft cap , I'd say it's probably a small part of the effect , I think the factor fee is the market if it is bullish then the collection would be great
Activity: 352
September 26, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
There is no doubt a working product is very vital for a project. It brings confidence to investors that the project they are putting there money on have something to offer and not just word of Mouth(fake promise) and paper roadmap.
Activity: 630
September 26, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
Of course its important. But also community and the advertisments are very important. If you have working product and a good community Its ok 😉
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 26, 2018, 03:55:13 PM
If we undress a project, the fig leaf will be the product.

Of course, product is the most important thing in any project. Even if team, financial structure, community ...are very important, they are completely useless if they aren't here for the product.
Product is what brings money ... the rest is wind and promises Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 03:51:05 PM
Ok, working product is important for sure, but it is not 100 success. It should be a unique product to intrerest serious investors, not a copy of some other coin.

Nowadays we can see to many similar project, they just repeat one another. Few really working new coins with good potential. That is why market can't go up too long.

We need more serious coins and I have a feeling some new good ones will appear on the market soon.
Activity: 317
September 26, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
In my opinion, I think product development is quite vital. Especially given the amount of money on the line. I think a product should be a major selling point for any ico that want to succeed. It is the actually the backbone of the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:30:13 PM
the release of the product will certainly increase investor confidence in the project, and products from an ico are proof of the seriousness of their team to develop ideas and ideas contained in white paper
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
It's necessary to have a good product in ico project,Personally I chose on the basis of the type of project and what it offers, that's very important it's the mirror of the project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:53:58 PM
IS what can differentiate a good project from a good scam. People will always be eager to invest when they can get hands on whatever they are putting their money to. Everything can look nice on a paper but execution is fundamental to steam a project.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 26, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
The product of the ICO project is considered the most important. The product should have an interesting essence, which can be estimated in money and possible strong rise in price from the spent marketing. If such a product or service is found, I need to invest in their tokens.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 26, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Of course it is important because ICO investments are very risky investments. Although individuals who make these investments are aware of it, they want to see something for their money. For this reason, successful projects offer investors a product in the first stage or prepare presentations on how successful their products will be. Personally, I am afraid to invest in projects that are not successful products or promotions. The fact that I have a project is a safe place for me, but I know that my investment is risky.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 26, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
That is a very good one, I think is every important, Mostly here on the crypto industrial which has difference activities and function, and it also applicable to the prize values on the system of of trading and long term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Definitely, the most important is the product of this project, if it does not exist or the project does not provide it at all, then I see no reason to invest in this project at all. Because I think that the project is very doubtful.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
In the current situation, I believe that the product of the project is paramount. Investors can protect themselves by buying a coin with the product. The team will value its reputation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
Yes, it is very important in an ICO project that the product is the most important, because the results and objectives of a project are products. if their product is running, it will pump the price of their token
Pages:
Jump to: