Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 44. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
The product a project is offering is very important as its what it offers is what attracts investors to it,  good product with good growth potential is likely to do well in the market hence attracting serious investors Grin Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 30, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
I rate interesting projects only by product. It seems to me that these are the most important indicators of potential and quality. I do not invest in projects with a weak product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:22:36 PM
Well, for me, so that the project was successful should be a great product so that this project could develop in the future
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 05:44:50 PM
Product is very important in a project, a project with product is mostly succeeded because people believe in them to succeed.
Product is good for a project.
Product would be nice for a new investor. That brings in more information to let the investor know that the project is actually real.
Activity: 499
September 30, 2018, 05:53:25 AM
Product is very important in a project, a project with product is mostly succeeded because people believe in them to succeed.
Product is good for a project.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
September 30, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.
Yes it is, in my opinion product is very important. I also invest in many project, before I invest I research the project and the first research are product Smiley
You will love this project, I call they Bobs Repair. They have been solving many problem, if you live in USA you can call them when you have problem. Bobsrepair.com
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
I think this is the case. A product that has already landed will greatly enhance the confidence of people holding tokens.And the white papers promised by the verbal are always scams.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 03:29:39 AM
Yes, this is the most important thing in trade-this is the final product! What project will be successful if something that is the basis of no interest and no demand!?The goal of Lyubov project is to present your product and people were interested in it! In General, it seems that this issue may be veiled advertising!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 84
September 30, 2018, 01:29:25 AM
The product in the ICO project is very important, the most important in my opinion. The prospect of its application after the end of ICO and the demand among people - is the basis for the growth of tokens and altcoyins.
Activity: 139
September 29, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
When choosing a project , I always look at the product they produce . This is very important for everyone: both the bounty And investors - in what to invest money, so that it then brought income
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 29, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I always try to invest only in such projects. It really gives me faith in the future and a guarantee that I will really get a plus from such investment. The most important thing is trust, which is so lacking at the moment and which is present in such projects
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
I think that if the ICO stage, the developers already have a finished product, it is natural to greatly increase the chances of success, but still it will not give you any guarantees.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 28, 2018, 08:00:31 PM
If there is no standardized product or App on ground for Crypto project, then the Crypto ICO is either A scam or shall become shit. In essence, ensure joining or investing in project that has existing product for you not to be robbed of your true Cryptos.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 28, 2018, 07:40:09 PM
If this project wants to develop in the future, then definitely the product largely decides the future of the company .
Product is definitely important because they need to have something to sell something anywhere.
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
There are times that the actually product might not have been made, but there should be a good way to convince the investors that it will definitely be made. There are even times that some projects would have prototype at least to convince the investors.
Product is very essential for every project that would last long and have good value in the space. There are even times that some projects will still continue with the development of their products even after the ICO.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
If this project wants to develop in the future, then definitely the product largely decides the future of the company .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
You can only invest in projects that have a real product. It seems to me that first of all we must evaluate the importance of this product.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 28, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
Nobody can deny the importance of the product. Without having knowledge of what is the real product or service of a project, you can’t know how the project will make a profit. If a project offers a unique and finished product to intrerest serious buyers, that product will be in demand. Thus, investors see future development of the project and they would invest.
Activity: 589
September 28, 2018, 04:43:03 PM
Most people if you want to invest is sure they will look at the product. No doubt a product that has the development or growth they want. So the product is extremely important, and it is the duty of a responsible developer team to be released products.

Most look at the project, but overall this is not the only key success factor for ICO. I think that work of the team is just as important.
Pages:
Jump to: