Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 45. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
September 28, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
The product is the most important factor that I consider when choosing a project for investment and trade. I think that products should be in demand.

every project that develops, it must be the first time the product is seen, because as far as I know, each product really affects the project being run so if a project without a product, people will doubt it. so the product also plays a role for the project.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 04:21:41 PM
An ICO that has a ready-made product has great advantages. Personally, I would invest with more confidence in such a project. I believe that the product is the most important thing in the project.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 04:20:17 PM
Some ICO dont have a product to offer but a service to do.
I think we should look for the whole package of any ICO and not at one thing.
We shoould also be looking for their team members.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
It is very important, it's the core of any project or ICO. But unfortunately we all are still cryptokids and pay attention mostly to beautiful front and not to what does the project really offer.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
September 28, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
It is more important if a project has a product because it attract investors and proves that the project is good to invest,but I've heard news before that even though a project has a real products we cannot assure that it is legit,and to prevent it don't satisfied if you see that a project has a real product research the project properly before participating on it to make sure the project you participate is legit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 28, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
The product is the most important factor that I consider when choosing a project for investment and trade. I think that products should be in demand.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:09:20 PM
Show me the projects that were successful without a product, most of them no longer exist because they were either fraudsters or failed people who couldn’t know how to properly manage money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
This is one of the points I pay attention to when investing a project. Also, pay attention to the command and distribution of tokens.
Activity: 198
September 28, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
I think the product is heart and sole of any project.The business viability and business model depends on how good and revolutionary the product is.Any ICO  will get high rating and demand from investors only based on  the product and rest are secondary.If the product is good,there no need to market the product.ICO will be  sold before even pre-sale.Ex:Telegram collected $800 million in pre-sale and $2 billion worth investments were not accepted as they already reached pre-sale target.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
Most people if you want to invest is sure they will look at the product. No doubt a product that has the development or growth they want. So the product is extremely important, and it is the duty of a responsible developer team to be released products.
yes product is important thing, but i dont think that it "extremely" important
others aspect is important tho, not only a product itself
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
And how else? After all, as I understand the quality of the product, it is the success of the project. Maybe I'm thinking about something else. But if that's what I think then. Any project and company is evaluated by its own product. Is not it?

It may be an important part of project evaluation. However, if you have good products without good advertising and a regular user. That ICO of the project forever can not be successful
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 03:52:42 PM
Revenue source is important cause all we are looking for profit.
So product is the most important point for all project and companies. If they have no product so there is nothing to make profit.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 28, 2018, 03:46:04 PM
A working product is very crucial to the success of any project. Many ICOs we have seen in the past years have only shown that they only have a sugarcoated Whitepaper and no knowledge of how to build the real product.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 03:39:56 PM
And how else? After all, as I understand the quality of the product, it is the success of the project. Maybe I'm thinking about something else. But if that's what I think then. Any project and company is evaluated by its own product. Is not it?
Activity: 219
September 28, 2018, 03:13:28 PM
There are lots of project came in this online industry and lots of project going to scam. If you see some project launch but they don't have any product so probably it can be a scam because without product we cannot believe in this project so every project product is very important because without product no one can invest, people know it will be scam. So always product is very important for every project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
September 28, 2018, 06:58:04 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

A product is important for the project. But not always become the main factor. I think the team is also more important than the product itself.
I see a lot of ICO project failed because the member of the project suddenly left the team group.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
The product is really very important, you can not even imagine the importance of the project, if you ask such things, so I will answer in a comic way, of course the product is mandatory for the project, what is this project that does not have a product?
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 06:47:22 AM
Sure, it is much better, than just a nicely written whitepaper, with the promises. An MVP is a sign, that the team is ready to work, and put effort to the project.
Activity: 448
September 28, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
Of course the product is important when the company enters the ICO it expresses confidence in the project,the product must be in demand in the market and that determines the value of investment to participate in the project.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 28, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
Most people if you want to invest is sure they will look at the product. No doubt a product that has the development or growth they want. So the product is extremely important, and it is the duty of a responsible developer team to be released products.
Pages:
Jump to: