Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 47. (Read 225005 times)

MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 26, 2018, 06:17:59 AM
I think, products are very important for a project because that is what investors will consider to invest, if they have good products and marketing, many investors will trust and invest in the ICO project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 26, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
Of course, it's important that all current cryptocurrencies rely on products to gain value, and good products can attract more investors!
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
September 26, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
For me, the product of an ico project is important because these products determine what this project means. But nowadays most of the investors didn't look for a product of some project, they stay focused on ico / sale to make a profit.

How can you introduce this project if there's no product?
So for me this is the most important once you build a project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
September 26, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
On the one hand, the product is the most important part of the project, because collecting money for an idea is great, but the investors need to see the product, at least one that function as it was planned. But on the other hand, only 50 percent of existing altcoins in the top 100 have a working product, that seems very strange for me, but who cares Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 05:58:04 AM
the product is practically the most important factor for selecting a good project. without co-development, product and project ideas, a startup simply can not exist
Activity: 157
September 26, 2018, 05:55:21 AM
definitely if you wann stay long term in market and if you wann be successful than you need quality product.
if your product is good than buyer will come automatically.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
partly yes, but the idea of the project is much more important! Also responsible is an responsible, reliable and intelligent team. Investors first of all look at the team, because even from the most complex idea one can make an excellent project!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 26, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
In my opinion, the product is the most important for the success of the project. Most altcoyins will disappear in the near future, simply because they do not have a product, and over time, interest in them will be lost.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 03:04:29 AM
It’s always good if the project has a working product already but it’s also okay if it has just a vision written down in an excellent whitepaper. But  it needs to make sense why to run it on the blockchain or in a decentralized way.
Activity: 110
September 26, 2018, 12:09:52 AM
For me, it's important to have a product from the company because I do not want to risk and invest in a company without a product.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
if the project does not have a product, it's not a project, it's a pyramid or scammers. any project must have its own product.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
For me, the product is very important to a project. Because it shows the level of completion of the project. But not all. Because there are projects that will create products quickly but also projects need a lot of time to create their products.
Activity: 616
September 25, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
This product is very important and most important to me, if a project does not have a product then how do they make believers invest in the project.
by having good and innovative products, it will be easier for a project to gain investor confidence.
Activity: 317
September 25, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
Anyways not all successful product has a working product but I believe that a working product will definitely enhance the success of a project. Potential investors can actually see the substance of the project through its working product.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yes, the finished product is important for the ICO. However, you can even earn money on a project whose team is not going to create a product))
Activity: 364
September 25, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

if you are in the sales industry, it doesnt matter how tangible your product is but how to sell it properly is what matters. in the stage of cryptocurreny today which is getting to the masses stage, it is more appealing to the investors to believe in projects that has existing project and partnership. we are done in selling ideas we must moved on to beta testing of products
Activity: 277
September 25, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
A product or a good application is very important to the project, because investors can see that their future development and they prefer to invest in this product better.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
Of course, the product of the project is important. If the project does not have a product, then this project has no future. That is why good and experienced investors focus their research on the purpose and usefulness of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
I think that the product in the project is very important. The goal of each project is to provide and implement some kind of idea through the product. Without a product, the project has no future.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
Unfortunately, the ICOs that started with great hopes can be frustrated nowadays. Projects with products give more confidence to the investor, because they have been given labor, the image of having worked on the project gives trust.
Pages:
Jump to: