Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 48. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
Of course, the product is the most important part in every project. The project will develop only if the product is needed by users. Otherwise, there will be no development.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
Well, if you don't have anything to present, why people should invest money in your project? Too much ICOs were a scam to trust something without anything to offer back. That's how you earn trust from people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
Yes it is really important in a project to have that product or business they are promoting, as it will attract more investors and or course usually those project with good products or business is the one who always became successful. People nowadays are looking for what kind of project they want to invest to make sure that they will earn profit for the future.
Of course a project that possesses a good product it will be successful. And will gather quickly hard cap. People invest in projects that see prospects in the future.  After all, no one will invest in a wasteland.
Activity: 462
September 25, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

Not all projects go to the ICO with the finished product. And this is normal: many developments require $ 1-2 million of investments, and the creators do not have such money.

But the ideology of the new product should be a must for the concept. Developers attracting investments to ICO, are required to explain in detail how the product will work, thereby generating profits, how successfully to compete with existing ideas. The concept should be "licked" and described in such a way that everything could be understood even by an uninitiated person.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 25, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
Of course, my opinion is very important, because the product is the main goal of the project. Before investing, this is the first question that I'm studying
Activity: 100
September 25, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
Yes of course, it is very important to have a good product to have a successful project. It is also very important to have a good team and users. This is the main attraction for the investor.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
The finished product has a key role for ICO, investors see that the team is really working, it has prospects, therefore this project has more chances for a successful ICO. The working product is a sign of the quality of the project
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 25, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
Good product could certainly give the profits to the investors. I am confident that investors will be more interested in the products provided. A good product can provide growth and development that continues to increase as it has a very strong team.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
September 25, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
Hehe, are you kidding? Will you invest into something which do not offer anything? Like paying for air? I dont think so, so why are you asking?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
The product is very important for the project. If the project is in demand, the project will collect quickly Kapu. And on the stock exchange tokens will be valuable. This is the case when the project is supported not by an artificial HYIP but by a working product.
Activity: 640
September 25, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
There are 4 main parts of a successful ICO project:
1. Product: What’s the product and why there’s a need for running it on the blockchain?
2. Team: If you see the product as a fast horse, you will always need a good jockey to handle it. A lot of famous investors I know invest in people instead of ideas.
3. Metrics: You have a solid product and a solid team. But do you really need to raise 250 Million US-Dollars? And it’s also important to see how the team allocates the money.
4. Marketing: No matter how great your team or product is: nobody will know it until you tell them. Marketing is one of the most important factors among the ones listed, and in my opinion, 70% of all ICO teams are pretty bad at it. In most cases, the CEO can’t even explain the whole vision in one sentence.

And all they are important when it's coming to the analysis of the project.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
If you are an investor, will you invest in something that is not tested and there are other things that have been tested by many people and you can also try it yourself.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 25, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
I also think that products in the project are too big to make investors or buyers more legit in a company and also add a product to the company to provide additional income for members so it's important to a company with the product they sell.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
I think a product is very important for a project because it is an important point to attract many investors because if there are no products, many investors feel that the project is not serious about developing the project because there is no evidence or something to be achieved or a definite target, so I think It is very important that there are products for the project being developed
Activity: 728
September 25, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
I think products are very important for the success of the project so that the project works well and reaches its goals. Project success is measured by the product offered and many people use it. The community also affects product sales.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
Definitely yes. Those projects that already have a prototype or a running business are more likely to collect the necessary investments than the one that has nothing but an idea. But everywhere there are exceptions, it all depends on the idea)
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 25, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
Yes, in general, of course it is very important that the team had a real product or at least a beta version. Here's an example if you want to go into some kind of ico project then in the beginning think for what it is created and for solving what problems. Also a huge advantage in choosing a company's investment solution is their ready-made prototype or at least the experience of the team in this industry.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 08:17:15 AM
I think that the finished product is very important for any ICO because it shows a serious attitude of developers and is a guarantee that it is not scam.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 25, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes product is very important more than project because people will only invest or buy your product if it was worthy of their money plus they also need an assurance that they will be getting benefits from your product.
Product is the most important thing in ico or maybe project. Of we don't have product maybe there are no person that become interested in ico and the project may not become successful, product is the basis of the success of the different project on crypto. So then I believe that product is really important.
Activity: 235
September 25, 2018, 08:15:31 AM
I think it is reslly great for a project if there is already a product especially if the product is promising. Investors can see a solid evidence that the coins can really fetch a good value in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: