Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 43. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

For me, one of the main criteria for the appropriate choice of a reliable project is the availability of a finished product. Sometimes I am unpleasantly surprised by projects that promise rapid progress, but do not have any stable product.
Activity: 294
October 03, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Indeed, I always call the finished product of a particular ICO project an important condition for success in the future. Therefore, when choosing a reliable ICO for investment, I always take into account the availability and quality of the finished product, as far as it can be useful for a modern digital society.
Activity: 232
October 02, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Of course Yes! If there is a finished product, then there is a guarantee that the money of investors will not be collected in someone's pocket. This is a guarantee that a person will give his money to someone for the benefit and development of the ICO project
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
A working product shows to a large extent the abilities of the team. A project startup from the scratch can fail half way but a working product simply shows there's room for more development. It's important to me.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
It is really important, but the promotion of the project is also very important. Otherwise no one knows the best project. This is very important, good things need to be advertised.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 02, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
a project with products and services will be better than those without.  it is usually a basis in evaluating new project ico.  people tends to trust more if they can see the project's use cases for their lives.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
It is arguably paramount for any project wanting to succeed to have an already working product. It sure shows the seriousness of intentions.
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
I trust more the company that has the product .  Such a company has more chances of success in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 01, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

I think it is important enough to back up the token price
Activity: 253
October 01, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
I have always believed that having a finished product in a particular project is critical to the success of the ICO. Therefore, I always look at the availability of prototypes and finished products in the work of a particular project. Also, I necessarily take into account information about the development team, development strategy and further prospects.
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
For me as an investor. Yes, this is an important point, but I have already seen projects that have a working business, but the company has completed the collection unsuccessfully. I do not know why.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
I think that a lot depends on the product, first of all whether it will be attractive for potential investors and whether they like the idea, it definitely should be high-quality and unique.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
Yes, the product is what investors is buying. Investors looking on products when they want to invest and also what will be the return of their investment.
If you have a project that you ant to market then try to make it seem like it's something that they can't afford to have. Product would be important.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

It was very important that ICO has a working product because investor or user can test them for beta version to alpha version and they have time to fix what is missing in their platform, because if it was in the planning stage there is a tendency that the project after collecting funds would run away like other ICO so be careful on choosing an ICO.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
Yes, the product is what investors is buying. Investors looking on products when they want to invest and also what will be the return of their investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 30, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
It is true that already made product in an ICO is good but that doesn't determine the success of the project, what matter about a product is building a viable product that will add value to the space, not just building anything and call it a product, For a product to be qualified, it needs to solve an existing problem and have massive usage with great partnership, kickcity i don't know how many partnership they have had? partnership matters
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 07:16:54 PM
With the current ICO situation, I believe the product is very important for the project. Now there is a lot of competition and the project team must prove to investors that it has serious intentions. There are many scams among the projects, so the team should try to succeed.
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
In my opinion, the idea is the most important thing for a project. If I don't see that the project have good ideas and good unique feature, I don't think to make investment in this project.
Activity: 211
September 30, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
yes, the product is very important for a project, because the product is to attract customers so that the customer wants to invest in the project and the product is for evidence so that the customer can trust the project.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
Yes, product is very important for an ICO. An ICO with atleast an MVP or a working product gives credit to the team. Shows the investors are not just buying an idea but otherwise. Well, it does not necessarily mean that an ICO without a product is bad, there are other several key factors for due diligence.
Pages:
Jump to: