Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 51. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
Some project are doing quite good without any products,just with endless promises and great marketing,but it won't last forever,soon or later all the cryptoscam will disappear and only projects with real and demanded product will survive at  this market.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
Definitely, I probably would not even have any other opinion on this, because I believe that today crypto currency is probably one of the most remarkable product areas that will change our world with the help of new products and projects.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
I think that in a falling market as the product is now a key feature, I think you first need to look at the team and then on the product!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
In my opinion both Should be important because at one side if you will not make better product than why one consumer will prefer to have by may another .
And  second Thing is if you will not tell people about your project and product then why people will get attract toward you .
Activity: 467
September 23, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
in my opinion that is the most important and sensitive item, because investors tend to wait for their product to be released before the price will actually increase sharply and market capitalization will occur
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
I believe that the finished product is important for the project and its presence greatly affects the success of the project
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
Difficult question. Unfortunately, there is no connection between the availability of the finished product and the success of ISO. At this stage, it is false to trace the pattern of success or failure of certain projects.
Activity: 126
September 23, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
Yes, I believe that the availability of the finished product in the project is of great importance for its success
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
A ready-made product is very important for ICO-project. But recently we can see that the price of ICO tokens and the availability of the ready-made product are not always dependent from each other. Moreover, many ICOs not only do not have product, but also do not have a unique idea or plan of action. This is very dangerous situation for investors.
Activity: 146
September 23, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
Before investing in some ICO i always check the working product of the project. It can be alpha or beta version, but it should work!
working practical product is very important. Every project to succeed a particle working product is needed. Some project even completing 2 ,3 years we could't see some working product. Therefor when you decide to  invest always better to check the project for their product or products.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Product is an important component of a platform or project. There are so many product benefits for a platform one of which is the application of a platform brand to a product but the product generally serves to create a good perception in the community
Activity: 434
September 19, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Before investing in some ICO i always check the working product of the project. It can be alpha or beta version, but it should work!
Activity: 120
September 19, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
Without a doubt, the product of the project is an integral part of the project. If the project does not have a product, then 90% of this project has no future. Although most of the top 20 projects do not have a product, but this is another case.
Activity: 263
September 19, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
I think that a product and revenue model is crucial. Most of the ICOs failed to deliver and this is one of the reason of the bear environment we're seeing know
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
Well, a key role I would not say that plays , I think still the main kind of team in this project because of this, projects typically bring good money
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 07:33:40 PM
A company with the running product means that company/Project is a stable enough and they are good to go. Maybe you are talking about ICO projects. Then it is not important, there are a lot of ICO, who succeed without any product, after success, they made products! But if you find an ICO with products then you should invest there.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
Well I think now as in the period when the market is very little collected during the ico, I think the product is a key figure in whether the project will be successful or not
Activity: 108
September 16, 2018, 07:30:25 PM
the presence of the finished product in the project undoubtedly plays an important role in its success
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 16, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
if an ICO don`t have a product I don`t participate there, the product is very important for the project and it makes the investors think that the company wants to update the project not create by collecting money.
Projects without a product are designed for Newbies, not quite literate people. Who couldn't see that and participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 573
September 13, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
Most time is the product behind a project that determines how far the project can go . That is one of my criteria when planning to invest   in any  Ico. If a project has no product that means it's a mare pump and dump coins 
Pages:
Jump to: