Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 10. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In our country this year is very difficult, anything you buy are increasing. Many people cuts their jobs, wages are too small and security situation are not going well. I think corruption is one of the problem. For now, I'm happy for my job with bitcoin. Nevermind the situation in our countries as long they do not shutdown bitcoin.
It is better to just work in bitcoin rather than depending on the job that you have in the real world because when you have job in the real world then you will get decreased in the amount of your salary because of the tax and that will result for you to have a smaller amount to spend which is not enough because of the inflation so it is better to work in bitcoin because you will not be taxed and earning is far way better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
In our country this year is very difficult, anything you buy are increasing. Many people cuts their jobs, wages are too small and security situation are not going well. I think corruption is one of the problem. For now, I'm happy for my job with bitcoin. Nevermind the situation in our countries as long they do not shutdown bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I honestly think it is really bad. The reason behind me agreeing to this statement is the fact that the problems in my country remains the same, such as over population, traffic, poverty, unemployment rate that continues to grow, graft and corruption. There are improvements, but still there are no definite solution for it. All of this leads to having poor economy.
In my opinion, all things depend on us. We are the human, the owner of the world, even nature can change by us. So, what is the bad after all? By us, is right? The economy of a country become worse more by the people of this country do not work hard and improve their country, they just depend on the result from the government but they do not try to change their bad habits.
I think that the reason for a country that have a bad economy is the leaders who are leading the country and if they are not good enough to lead the country to a righteous path. Bad economy is resulted by the bad leaders who just always think about their self and always promote corruption which leads for decrease in funds and progress of the country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Still my country in the list of developing countries list. My country's economy is balancing however with the income goverment plans and tourism. I expect that bitcoin to accepts in my country from tourister atleast.

in my country is also still growing but its natural resources are so abundant that this becomes a support for my survival. In my country also developed a fairly rapid tourism sector and I've heard the news that in the tourist area of Bali island has provided a place to shop using bitcoin so maybe in my country many people who support bitcoin so for tourists who want to use bitcoin can be used for transactions
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
The economy in my country (the west African republic) is very labor, unemployment is very high and there are frequent demonstrations demanding economic improvement from the government, I hope someday there will be welfare improvements.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
Our Economy is bad but our President is doing its best to make it better. Lots of corruption was all over in the government sector. The prices of good are increasing and unemployement rate as well. I do hope our dear President could change and fix the problem we have right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I honestly think it is really bad. The reason behind me agreeing to this statement is the fact that the problems in my country remains the same, such as over population, traffic, poverty, unemployment rate that continues to grow, graft and corruption. There are improvements, but still there are no definite solution for it. All of this leads to having poor economy.
In my opinion, all things depend on us. We are the human, the owner of the world, even nature can change by us. So, what is the bad after all? By us, is right? The economy of a country become worse more by the people of this country do not work hard and improve their country, they just depend on the result from the government but they do not try to change their bad habits.
Activity: 252
Unemployment is one of the main reasons for the decline in the economy of any country. The unemployment problem in my country is increasing day by day, so the economic situation is getting worse. In this situation, if the unemployment problem is not resolved, its potential will increase further.
Activity: 518
The situation in our country is not so bad.It depends on the persons life.The government do their best to increase the economy  but they always say negative and tell that they are the one to be blame on what happened to them.For me be responsible,do not blame to others on what is happening to your life right now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
I think it's pretty good, the economic growth rate is always above 5% and the annual inflation is not more than 4%, I'm glad because the government is very serious in providing economic protection for the national interest.
Activity: 193
The economy in my country is not as bad as it was 20 years ago. But I can not call it good, unfortunately. Good with work only in large cities
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The economy in Asia country depends on the community of people living in it. Because almost all of the country in Asia are democratic, if the people they are voting to rule the country is corrupt then that would lead the country into demise and the economy will surely fail. I do not know about a lot in our economy but most of our countrymen are very supportive in their own part and i guess thats one step to our growing economy.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
The economy in my country is amazing. Even during the previous great recession that almost caused a global depression, the reality is my country was barely affected. We sailed on through like nothing even happened. I don't understand how or why this happened or why our economy is so great, but the fact is I am happy that it is and we didn't suffer like the fate of so many other nations did in that time.
Activity: 280
I think the gap between the rich and the poor in my country is huge. Rich people live an extravagant life and poor children can not afford to go to school. This is a very serious problem. However, our leaders attach great importance to this issue. I hope One day it will be nice. Smiley
Activity: 115
There are too many economical problems. Cryptocurrency is also supposed be under the threat
Activity: 75

Activity: 209
The economy situation in my country is not that bad as of now because right now our economy is stable and doing good unemployment is being treated by the government to increase the number of jobs for the jobless people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Truth really hurts economic problem here in my country is really bad the number of unemployment still increasing every day, But bitcoin for me is one of the solution because Bitcoin definitely will provide our daily needs if they aware that they can make earnings for bitcoining.   
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The economy in my country is not that well. The economy in my country not yet well develop and takes a long time to grow. I think one of the reasons why the economy in my country is not that good, is because of the government as well as some government officials that steal the money that were supposed to be for the people. People in my country are losing their job and become poor while those government officials are having a great time with their money.
Activity: 196

I think almost a whole world have those situations and including also in my country because currently almost on every years college fresh graduates become unemploy because the small chance to get decent job's but if they know about bitcoin like this forum bitcointalk they can can have a profit even if they dont have a decent job and they are unemploy
Pages:
Jump to: