Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 11. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 10:05:49 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

happiness is just a state of mind, or chemicals in the brain. if happiness is your end goal, you can just take some drugs to make you ecstatic all the time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:29:16 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

Yes everyone of us needs and want to be happy because we enjoy life to the fullest and long as we leave in our entire life
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 07:26:54 PM
Which human are you talking about?
Activity: 23
January 08, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
For me yes it is the main goal of human being is to be happy in life. If someone achieves their dreams in life, to get what they want, It is happiness.
Activity: 27
January 08, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
Well yes, i think nobody wants to be unhappy. Happiness is the key to life.
Activity: 128
January 08, 2018, 05:28:46 PM
In other people that  their main goal . But for me my main goal is to find my worth in this world 😊
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
Is there anything more important than happy? Is there? Is getting rich more needed than happy? I dont think so. Honestly I've never been rich but I've been happy and that's enough for me. As long as my family and I are happy, getting rich is just the next destination. Many celebrities are rich but suicidal, why? Because they are unhappy.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

I really think it is because all of us want to have a happy life. It's best to live happily each day. Who wants to have a problem or be stressed everyday. People are doing their best to be happy. They are always on their pursuit to happiness. And I think, there's nothing wrong with wanting to live a perfect and happy life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

YES, not just to get and have some happiness in life but to provide and give happiness to our love ones are more valuable!
laughter, smiles are one of the formula in having happiness, love and hearts are the main goal for this. happiness is treasurable and so much joy in having this for every mankind
Activity: 26
January 08, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
It's different from person to person. For many, being happy is the main goal of life. For some, it's money. It really depends on what you want to chase.
Activity: 98
January 07, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
yes. i believe that  the main goal of human is happiness. that's why we do everything to make us happy and sharing happiness is also  giving a happiness into a person. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 07, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

The main goal of human is contentment. If you are contended with your life, then happiness comes in. Happiness can only be achieved if you appreciate the people in your life, who you are and what you have.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
I think the main goal of man is happiness, in life we make money, is to have a good life, happiness is the most basic requirements of the family. Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 07, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
yes i agree with you it is our main goal. we live in this world to do this what will make us happy but don't be selfish share your happiness into others.
Activity: 224
January 07, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
   I dont think so. Such feelings as happiness, sadness or fear are tools for a person to indicate if he goes right way or not. Main goal of human is to struggle to become better, to get new experiense, to prove his right to exist in our universe, at our Earth
Activity: 32
January 07, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

The same. Happiness is the main goal of everyone. We fight for our own happiness. What we do now is because we want to achieve something that will complete our life. Happiness is the fruit of our love to others, respect, success, friendship and many positive vibes in around the world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

Yes I think so. For me, it is really happiness that makes us complete. Whatever we do in life, how hard we try to fine our purpose in life, we always aim for happiness. Whatever we reach in life, whatever success we get, we won't feel contented without being happy. It's what matters most.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

Absolutely - happiness is the reason to be alive
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
In my opinion the biggest item of human being is to survive and develop further. in order to achieve ultimate happiness goal.con should strive to work hard to satisfy their needs.and achieve happiness they wish.
Pages:
Jump to: