Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 12. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:23:20 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
For me happiness is one of the main goals of a human. I think human should find his/her purpose in this world. Human should not just live to the fullest, human should live meaningfully.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
Happiness is just part of the product of purpose because purpose is the goal of man. 
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 06, 2018, 11:12:07 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

It's yes for me too. I think its an unconsious goal of people. But its seems their actions make them sadder. Sometimes in searching for happiness their sight narrows, making them lose sight of their primary goal. I also thinks if a person has no restraints, he will be searching directly towards happiness.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 09:27:49 PM
The main goal of human life is not happiness nor wven comfort. It's ultimate goal is to build our character through endurance of trials in order for us to be the people God wants us to be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:09:42 PM
Yes it is. If you think about it, a lot of questions in our life will always point to us wanting to be happy. So we do things that will make us happy.
Activity: 59
January 06, 2018, 06:14:43 PM
Not necessarily, every person needs to choose their own path, happiness is a very common choice but that is not true for ever single person some people may decide the most important thing in their lives is their family or some other goal.
Activity: 82
January 06, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
Yes, exactly! That's the main goal of everyone. But sometimes we are not focusing on the trophy, medal or prize that we get when we win different challenges but the experienced and the spirit on how we survive and accomplish one thing that leads us to happiness. Meaning we must experienced first different ups and downs on earth to claim that we are happy in real life. Material things are not important, which is important is our attitude and behavior that we share to others. Making others happy because us is very big goal to achieve.

Exactly. A child who is given everything they want, where the goal is to give them everything will have a different perspective that's not going to make them be able to handle life when things do not go their way, and even more so, without that struggle they won't be able to appreciate what they have.
Activity: 82
January 06, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
The main goals for humans... it depends on the person. For you it's your own personal happiness, for others it could be to make others happy, even at a sacrifice to themselves.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2018, 05:10:33 PM
In my view, happiness is not the goal, but what is achieved through various purposes, such as shopping, travel and so on.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
January 06, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I agree. Who wanted to be unhappy though? All of us are happy if we found ourselves, of doing what we wanted, achievement what we want, etc. These is because we do what we wanted and it results to be happy. There are some people who do suicide because they are unhappy and doesn't meet what they wanted or expected. So please find your happiness everyone.  Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
I think so. Everyone is pursuing their happiness. They wish to have happiness in the world and hereafter.
Happiness becomes the end of their achievement in their life. If there's someone who says that he or she isn't looking for happiness in life, then I  think they're lying.
Activity: 65
January 06, 2018, 11:03:37 AM
Very true. The purpose of life happy all the people in this world. We will all try to achieve it, with all the effort and hard work. Happiness is a symbol of the struggle of the attempt to suppress poverty. And almost everyone wants to achieve the happiness of life.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 16, 2017, 03:23:34 AM
Happiness is just the reward that we get for having done in enough measure
 the right thing or the right things during our lives.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 07, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

The main goal of human to achieve their happiness is better lifestyle.
Activity: 33
December 07, 2017, 02:12:04 AM
Yes, exactly! That's the main goal of everyone. But sometimes we are not focusing on the trophy, medal or prize that we get when we win different challenges but the experienced and the spirit on how we survive and accomplish one thing that leads us to happiness. Meaning we must experienced first different ups and downs on earth to claim that we are happy in real life. Material things are not important, which is important is our attitude and behavior that we share to others. Making others happy because us is very big goal to achieve.
Activity: 112
December 07, 2017, 01:49:48 AM

For me, the main goal of being a human is to live with happiness and also to enjoy the presence of God whoch is the source of joy and happiness. We must seek God's presence with all of our lives and just give praise to Him. So that when the time comes that God will take us home, then we say we lived a good life.
Activity: 112
December 06, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

My main goal in life is to be happy and content. To make others happy and be happy also. I would love to make others laugh. It would be nice to die knowing that i have lived my life to the fullest and make the most out of it. It would be satisfying to know that i have made my life worth living.
Activity: 18
December 06, 2017, 10:17:40 PM

I just want earn more money to live comfortably and retire early.
Activity: 634
November 28, 2017, 01:17:18 AM
being happy while fulfilling your purpose in life by doing right and good things to yourself, to your family and to others. And also to spread love and happiness to others. that is the main goal of human.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 27, 2017, 09:30:22 AM
In human life, pursue of happiness can never be over emphasize, what is the exccess of life without happiness?  That is why many peoples   commit    suicide, in our society,  life without happiness is not wourth living, so happiness is the main goal of human.
Pages:
Jump to: