Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 6. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
No, not only happiness but to love,and to have relationship with God that is the main goal.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
I think you are confusing a goal with a consequence. Happiness is the result of our actions if our actions have proved to be the right ones according to some of our deep (and less deep) archetypes. If they are not, pain is the consequence. The pleasure/pain regulating system exists in all animals - humans have just brought a part of it to a more spiritual level and call it happiness/unhappiness.
Activity: 26
February 09, 2018, 05:11:20 AM
Yes of course. Everybody desires happiness not just to ourself but to everyone else in this world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 02:00:46 AM
It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.

That's right, every person have their own opinion about happiness, but the best way for that like what have you said is family, because what will happen if it is good or bad your family is always their to support you and guide you to do all the thing in life.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
Happines is main thing in life every human,all things which humans do is to be happy and to enjoy in life,happines is key for every man to stay stabile to go forward always in hard times,to help others is duty for every man in planet.
Activity: 30
February 08, 2018, 12:58:27 PM
No. The main goal of human is to live with the purpose. I think purpose can make human as an ultimate being in the world. Purpose is in happiness and whatever human do daily.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
Life must be live happily.Worriea should be kept away.The life is all about happiness and without happiness life is like a heap of garbage from which everyone wants to distance themselves.
Be happy and live happy without any worry.
Activity: 53
February 08, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
It is. But while searching for that a few other interesting questions pop up.
I would rather say that the goal is to live with intensity and apply reason to one's decision.  Smiley
Activity: 109
February 08, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
Life is a journey, not a destination. Happiness is also a journey. Be flexible with your definition of happiness, and how happiness is accomplished in your life. Once you make a plan, review it as necessary.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 08, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Having a human goal of simply fulfilling one’s happiness is just pure selfishness. There has to be more to life than that. What if womanizing or killing people make me happy? Are my actions justified? Certainly not. For me, the human goal is to find purpose in living without stepping on others. It is to do and be righteous regardless of religious, political, and personal beliefs.
Activity: 153
February 08, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
the main goal of man on earth is to live life and gain experience
Activity: 285
February 08, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
yes,principle goal of man is happines but the way of gaining happiness may be different.everybody works hard  to reach his goal.students,workers,managers everybody works hard to get happiness remaining at their own position.
Activity: 28
February 08, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
For me it's yes because no one aims to be in a deep sorrow. We are making decisions every now and then for us to have happiness but not all decisions we make is right so we end up being sad and in sorrow.
Activity: 28
February 08, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
We should be. It's sad that some people are driven by the numbers of money in the bank, power, and material things to be happy. But these things will never satisfy people. Everything will come to pass. Having true happiness is depending on us. Let us change our way of thinking to what really happiness is about. We can be truly happy without having so much and they call it "contentment with what we have"; happiness also comes with great relationship with the people around us. If we have a good relationship to our family, friends, relatives and colleagues, we are happy don't we? And if we have a bad relationship to either one of them, we often feel problematic. Also, being confident is happiness, carrying yourself well without worrying about how you look has a big impact to happiness, other peoples' opinion about physical appearance does not matter to you anymore, you don't want to fit in the society. And lastly, being healthy is a result of happiness, the way we eat, think and our mood reflects to our body. Exercising regularly and good eating habit help us to be energetic. Wearing a smile at all times reduces stress and it is contagious.
February 07, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
I don't think people's main goal is happiness, because happiness is the feeling everyone has.

The main goal of mankind is to find its own value in the world.

We should bring our values into play and contribute to the world.
Activity: 6
February 07, 2018, 09:53:49 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
for me it is finding one true self and contentment of the thing that i have right now! Grin
Activity: 153
February 07, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
The goal of the human is happiness i agree of that because he had a good future career, my own family and a healthy life are few things considered.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 07, 2018, 08:06:21 PM
To be happy, to be independant, to be curious, to be curious.

That's all i wish to the future kids i'll have  Smiley .

What to we need more ?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
I will say yes. The reason for our existence in life is happiness. When happiness goes out of someone life then human being is nothing
For most of us it seems, happiness is our primary goal in life. Yet for something so important it seems that many people cannot
February 05, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
I will say yes. The reason for our existence in life is happiness. When happiness goes out of someone life then human being is nothing
Pages:
Jump to: