Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 7. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCC3-JI8cKk

The truth about life (happiness) by Jordan Peterson.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Happines is the consequences of your personal effort. You fight for it,you strive for it, you insist upon it and sometimes even travel the world looking for it.  You have to participate relentlessly in the  manifestations of your own blessings And once you achieved a state of  happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it .You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forver, to stay aplot in top on it.
Activity: 71
February 05, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
For most humans it is not although I personally think it should be!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
February 05, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
well technically speaking it is, I'm pretty sure that other than getting the riches of life most of us aims for this happiness, i mean whats the point of having riches of the world if you're not happy, when you suffer from loneliness, anxiety and depression which most of the rich people i knew suffers from.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
February 05, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.

I agree. Our goal is to find our purpose. Find the meaning out of our lives. Finding happiness is just our wants in life. But that is not our main purpose. Sometimes our purpose is not what we want but then again we find it meaningful and eventually it makes us fulfilled and happy.
Activity: 140
February 05, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
For me its not just happiness.A stable life.A sense of fulfillment.Nothing to worry about.That is what all families want to have.
Activity: 70
February 05, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

we should go for a big YES nobody wants to be lonely but in this world we cannot be happy always because sometimes we have a problem,so it is so hard to be happy always at a time.
Activity: 19
January 28, 2018, 05:33:18 AM
Happines isn't a thing that you can make the main goal of your life because it's a temporary feeling.
But with happines comes disappointment. You become frustrated when you no longer feel the happines you felt before. Sad
It might sound very pessimistic, however every time you are happy, keep in mind that you will be dissappointed as much as you are happy now.
Activity: 8
January 26, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
I think so too. Everyone wants to be happy. People do all they can to feel happy and confident. Don't you?
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 04:30:03 PM
Every person has their own life goals, whatever activity is doing today that's your life purpose, sad, happy we will feel it
Activity: 280
January 26, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
Happiness is an important part of human being.Different  people has different goals.Happiness is an important element to reach the human goal.
Activity: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
Personal happiness is the main goal of the life of any person!
And it is not necessary that a person consciously set personal happiness for himself as the main goal.
Happiness is perceived by man as the main goal on a subconscious level. The person of this can not understand and even deny. But it is really.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
in my opinion happiness is not the main goal of human and most human or people is want to success in life they feel happy when they reach their goal or dream
Yes! And its the part of happiness! When you take one goal, the dream helps to you find another. Isn't it happiness?
Activity: 4
January 26, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
Happiness is not the ultimate human goal. Happiness is the endorphins kicked in, the smile and the laugh, the jolly self and as Eric Griffiths suggests, it is in the moment and not the 'climate' or ultimate goal of life.
Activity: 9
January 26, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Everyone wants happiness. but most people have not yet seen true happiness. because many and others are the source of the happiness of the people. just like I want to be with my girlfriend. but it is not possible because I have no good work and high wages for a better life.
Activity: 175
January 26, 2018, 02:09:54 PM
Happiness is only one of the goal of Human. We have many goals in life,success in career,good future of my own family and a healthy life are only few things to consider.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Every human being has a different purpose, whereas I believe the purpose of all humans is the same. Everything will die and the goal is to get heaven in the afterlife.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:33:45 PM
Happiness is not a goal, it is a way...
Activity: 73
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 26, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
yes,I agree with it.That the main goal of human is happiness.Every man whatever he wanted to reach it toward to his happiness.But happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people.   Cool
Activity: 48
January 26, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

I think you are right. I do not know people which want to be unhappy Smiley
For me it is the great coincidence that exactly you with such a set of DNA exist on this world. This is a great luck. I want to use this wonderful chance and live happily and interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: