Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 9. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
I think yes no one likes to be unhappy or sad all humans want have a happy life cause we do things that will make us happy or makes us happy
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 02:02:36 AM
I think that level in someone's happiness with others is different. that's According to what he believes. If he believes that happy is only in the world, then he is enough to achieve what he can need in the world.
But if he believes that happiness is not only in the world but also in the afterlife, then he will seek to find happiness in the afterlife.
Activity: 42
January 22, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

Happiness is one of the goals of humans. Enjoying life to the fullest.
Falling in love. Making friends. That is what make humans happy.
Activity: 43
January 22, 2018, 01:45:54 AM
Every people has a gaol in life. And one of their goal to be successful in life and when they were successful they happy.
Activity: 34
January 22, 2018, 01:32:43 AM
Yes happiness and fulfillment I believe.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 12:09:50 AM
It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.
The main goal of happiness of being a human is You have a good relation to others respect to others.  And good life.
Activity: 112
January 21, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

Yes all of us our main goal is happiness we all wanted to be happy and life a peaceful luxury kind of life but as of know you won't be happy without money
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

My goal is the peace and well-being of my family. All the rest is not important if your family is fine. This is happiness.
Activity: 19
January 16, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
I've never thought of happiness as something to strive for. You either have it or you don't, depending on your circumstances.
Activity: 160
January 16, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
For me happiness is a must to everybody who wants to enjoy life. Happiness can be found in simple and big things that is called contentment is a form of happiness.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 16, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

Yes, I think so because when we are happy we couldn't ask for anything but not to end the momment that we are enjoying. Happiness gives us an uncontainable feeling. There are different sources of happiness, it could be material, emotional and being loved. We set and reach our goals for us to be happy. Happiness is something that we cannot buy and it's a great feeling.
Activity: 168
January 16, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

Yes,the main goal of every human being is happiness,everything we do in our life is to pursue happiness,by giving whole heartedly dedicated when doing our purpose in life,let us live a life to the fullest...
Activity: 90
January 15, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
To live, of course, is to pursue happiness rather than pain, for this is the only way to live. But that's not the end goal. The pursuit of happiness, just to make us happy, feel alive and happy, that is more dynamic and dynamic. And then what? Be a useful person. He is happy and can help others, so that he can live well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
The goals of human changes as the progress in life but ultimately the purpose is to achieve satisfaction and happiness. These are the goals of normal Human Beings to achieve their targets in life and become happy, other's purpose in life is to ruin that of others and i bet they find satisfaction and happiness in doing that as well.
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
Yes, to be happy is the ultimate experience, for most people it’s the hardest state of being to attain, fleeting and never lasting. Everything you do in your life will be, what you feel is required in the pursuit of happiness.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
ONe Social Network.
January 14, 2018, 01:10:01 AM
It could be manifested in many ways, like pursuing your passion or making your life better. In my case, I just realize that true happiness comes with having a peaceful life cause in the long run, happiness will follow.
Activity: 83
January 14, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
The main goal of a person is to find his own purpose in life. After finding his purpose, he will be able to find true happiness. In true happiness, success lies because you are finally contented with all the things that you have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
January 14, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Main goal of life of a human for me is..if theres hapiness theres love this two is the best combination when your in love your happy.If you are an open minded and a positive person theres no such negative things come into your head.so always smile and be happy.
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 12:37:11 AM
Rephrase that statement. It is the main goal of life, without being selfish and oblivious of others. Meaning, to be able to live a life and say that we fully lived, we need to die happily and contented without guilt, anger, or any form of negativities. Other than happiness, before happiness, purpose takes in. Achieving that will surely result to a life worth of living.
Activity: 126
January 13, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Yes everyone of us our main goal is happiness just like me I'm very much happy when I buy all I want go anywhere anytime I feel I achieve happiness in that situation.. Just enjoy life be happy
Pages:
Jump to: