Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 15. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 10:17:00 AM
A human can't never be happy.Human are greedy. They want more and more.When human achieve something then they want many more to achieve. I think the main goal of human is to earn more and more money.That's what human only think about.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 23, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
Contentment in life brings happiness. Happiness is a big word. There are many kinds of happiness in the world. It depends on the person on what makes him or her happy. Others maybe material things while some maybe not. But for me, my main goal is to stay healthy and my family as well.
Activity: 263
November 23, 2017, 09:56:12 AM
human has always existed with pairs, we live to make each other happy since the day we were born, and still bring happiness to everyone when we get old.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 09:04:41 AM
I might agree with this statement. It seems to me each one wants only one thing - to feel happy.
Activity: 182
November 23, 2017, 08:23:28 AM
A big yes were procviding not just for our own  but for our family for our friends and love ones because we want them live better and become happy happiness not just for our own
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
November 23, 2017, 08:15:22 AM
Yes. We people do good or bad things because we are seeking happiness. And people also sacrifices and suffer because we want happiness. Other people becoming addicts from something because of happiness. Sometimes other people becoming addict because they want to have an immediate source of happiness. And most of people working hard or studying hard because they are seeking for their long term happiness.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 07:57:27 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

Correctly argue that happiness depends on many factors, including your favorite work, family, cozy home for recreation. And now unfortunately, very little I meet, because people survive and do not live for themselves. Perhaps they are doing something wrong or just the wrong environment in which they live.
Activity: 672
November 23, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

yes, only everyone has different happiness, well, when happiness in work, in the family, and in children))it's good)) the main thing is that happiness was not in alcohol Wink
I agree, all should be happy and this is the goal of our life...only true happiness can't be destructive for us or others...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

Yes.  Why would human live in suffering.  Life waa not given to us for us to suffer and be hurt.  Life was made for us to appreciate and live the most out of it. Our main goal should always be happy and make others happy as well.  By that we can say that we have lived our live with a purpose
Activity: 686
November 23, 2017, 05:14:29 AM
I aggree with you. And to reach happiness i'll do my best !  Grin
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 23, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

All human is the main goal is happiness. All we do is we want to be happy and we want our family would be happy. We are working for our family to give their financial needs and they will be happy. All people wants to be happy, sometimes people do bad to make their family happy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 03:37:00 AM

yes, only everyone has different happiness, well, when happiness in work, in the family, and in children))it's good)) the main thing is that happiness was not in alcohol Wink
Activity: 256
November 23, 2017, 03:18:58 AM
I think no!
I believe it's purpose is the real goal of human. Happiness is just the product
living with your purpose. Happiness is just depend on everything which where we are
committed.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 22, 2017, 03:36:46 AM
Yes it should be. Unfortunately, to reach that you have to pass thru many challenges and sometimes in your journey, you forgot about happiness, all you are doing is keeping your self stress. In the end, instead of being happy you are frustrated.

As you grow old, it is really different,when you are young you are looking for happiness, and when you mature, you are looking for a way and things that could make you happy and comfortable.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

main goal of life in human is actually finding the meaning of their life. why some people die while you are still alive? it is because you have a role to play in this world. once you find true meaning of your life, you will be happy as well.
Activity: 62
November 22, 2017, 02:03:53 AM
happiness is an activity according to virtue, it is natural to assume that it is an activity according to the highest virtue, which will be an activity which corresponds to the best part of man. intellectual activity is the best human activity, because according to the highest part of man, in relation to the best of things, is the most sustainable, independent, and lovable activity for self-interest. everything that is associated with a blessed person seems to exist in the activities of the intellect, which is contemplation. A life of contemplation, then, would be a perfect happiness for man. living like that above man, for it is possible only as far as man has something divine in him, because reason is a kind of divine element in man. man must thus seek to live according to the best of his soul and thus to partake of immortality. Because the most appropriate contemplative life for humans, it is also the best and most enjoyable, and thus happy .
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:55:46 AM
Agree that our main goal is to be happy. But at the same time that goal is unattainable for many underprivileged people all around the world.

We have to do more as a race to protect and improve the lives of our fellow humans, animals and the environment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 01:33:07 AM

I don't think it's true, because happiness is just a part of human purpose in this planet. I'm a Bible believer which is written in the scriptures that the real purpose of mankind is to share the gospel of God in the whole world and happiness will follows only if do such a good things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 22, 2017, 12:55:38 AM

Perfectly completely agreed. Main goal of humankind is being happy and satisfied in life. If someone make himself/herself happy , they do no need any other thing in life. Having happiniess brings health and peace which are the most crucial thing our life. In a nutshell, happiness is the only resource to live properly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 21, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.

There are so many things humans aim for, happiness is just one of them. Since the premise is it being a main goal, I think I can say that it's on top of the list because everything that people actually do is aimed for them to be happy or satisfied. However, there are so many other things that a person aims to do or have that may not be quantified within the sphere of happiness.
Pages:
Jump to: