Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 8. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
January 26, 2018, 12:02:59 PM
It is not. It is evolution. To be perfect. Or at least to be almost perfect. To become better and better until perfection .
Happiness was just commercialized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Yes of course. All things which people are doing for their happiness.
Each of us has our own idea of happiness: for one it is the satisfaction of achieving some purpose; for others is love, friendship, respect, material goods; for the third is the satisfaction of life.
Happiness is everywhere around us, and even everyday,  events can awaken it. But we often can not appreciate that something has made us feel happy and only when we lose it, we realize that we should be happy and by  little things which gives us   life.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
Each of us has our own idea of happiness: for one it is the satisfaction of achieving some purpose; for others is love, friendship, respect, material goods; for the third is the satisfaction of life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.
I agree, but all of what you mention still happiness of a person. Maybe the topic wants to say that, human main goal is a happiness is when a person already achieve what they wanted in like. Career, Happy and whole family, true friends, good amount of money and savings is all happiness by human being.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 26, 2018, 03:20:14 AM
in my opinion happiness is not the main goal of human and most human or people is want to success in life they feel happy when they reach their goal or dream
Activity: 36
January 25, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
You will be able to feel happiness when you feel comfortable and contented with what you have..those are not happy if they still aim for more or higher..
Activity: 124
January 24, 2018, 09:57:25 PM
Yes, your working out of your country to earned more money for your family you want them to give a better life,  because when you see them your happy too.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 08:30:58 PM
I don't think so, I guess what human need is self assurance that everything will be in the proper place and in the right perspective as they are expecting it to be, in return it will make them happy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 24, 2018, 07:45:58 PM
Nope, i believe no happiness can last forever and is not the main goal of life. Life has no goal, except for life itself.
If you actually believe that no happiness is bound to last forever then it is really not going to last forever for you. Just as a person believes so will it be unto them. I do believe that the goal of every human is to experience eternal happiness.
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Nope, i believe no happiness can last forever and is not the main goal of life. Life has no goal, except for life itself.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
January 24, 2018, 06:16:26 PM
Everyone defines their goals by themseves. There are many people who's goal is to make world a better place in some ways. Happiness, for them, is a side effect.
Activity: 210
January 24, 2018, 04:55:26 PM
Every human being who lives in this world would want his life to be happy both in the world and in the hereafter. Happiness becomes the goal of human life. People seek happiness in various ways. Where is happiness? Some people think that wealth, wealth, money, and office are the source of happiness.
Activity: 162
January 23, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

Totally agree with you on this one. Happiness is something that you can achieve on a different ways. It can be through money, sex, finding your purpose or even helping others. No matter what you do it will only lead you to happiness. Once you reach your satisfaction in life that is happiness as well.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
for me, the main goal of human is not happiness but to love one another.  We cannot be happy without a reason, but we can love or receive love without knowing the reason or without the reason at all. When we love, we tend to appreciate that particular person, we tend to accept him/her flaws. When we love, we do everything that we can just to make that person happy and when we receive love, that makes us smile and happy knowing that there's someone who appreciate you for just being you, we become happy knowing that we are capable of being love no matter who we are and the reason for that is Love. It all started when we love and receive love. Though sometimes giving love or accepting love is not easy, but we still try because we are human, we want to experience the feeling of being love or giving love that would end up making us happy or sad.   
Activity: 83
January 23, 2018, 06:23:47 AM
All of us here in this world are looking for happiness. You are not a human if don't know what is happiness and if you don't know what is happy.
Activity: 112
January 22, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

The main goal of humans is to feel important. It is very important that you enjoy and love the work you do. Only if you love
what you do then you can overcome the hard times. But love or happiness aren't the only goals that humans have. I would say
that the feeling of importance is a need like breathing not just a goal.  Why we buy a better car? Because the car makes as feel
more important. Psychologists say that people will go insane when they live long without any recognition or appreciation.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

So for you what is the main goal of human?

I agree with you. But every person is happy with different ways. For instance some of them are happy while working or travelling makes some people happy. Therefore people have to think what makes them happy and then they can find main goal of human.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
For me also, it is HAPPINESS..

Whatever we do or whatever we want, the main goal is for us to be happy and also for the people that we love.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
I think everyone dreams is to have happiness in life instead of sadness.
Pages:
Jump to: