Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 14. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 10:11:28 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

For me the main goal of human is to survive and have to a pupose, not just to survive but also to be elated while learning on how to survive on this race.
0o
Activity: 41
November 24, 2017, 09:56:52 PM
Let me guess. I dont't think it in unhappiness. So what is left?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2017, 05:15:52 PM
i think its depend on people what they want me because people is difference i prefer money
indeed, we are all different and we all have different priorities...I really prefer happiness, which is the harmony between my inner and outer world
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 05:38:47 AM
i think its depend on people what they want me because people is difference i prefer money
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 05:17:40 AM
Of course. Happiness is everything. To some the goal in life is that they get rich, to some that's a successfull career, to some that's to get married and have children, to some that's traveling, etc. But all those goals you have are becase they make you HAPPY, at least you are trying to achieve that. Therefore happiness is EVERYTHING in this world.
Activity: 238
November 24, 2017, 05:13:37 AM
Yes I agree also.But that happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people. Yes, you're happy but the important people around you are sad, hopeless, that happiness will not male you feel good.

yes obcourse happiness is a main goal of a human like us.but sometimes always make a choice in our life how to be happy.
Activity: 60
November 24, 2017, 04:39:16 AM
Yes it is. If we feel happiness we actualy a life. and if we feel happiness we can share this feelings with other people, with close friend and family.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 03:28:40 AM
Yes, I agree. Happiness is a something human needed, but we are always make confused with all choice in life.
Just have a one purpose and happy with that. if you love someone, so love with all your heart. if you like with your job, so love with all your passion.
When you greedy, it's make your happiness break.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 24, 2017, 03:10:56 AM
Yes. We people do good or bad things because we are seeking happiness. And people also sacrifices and suffer because we want happiness. Other people becoming addicts from something because of happiness. Sometimes other people becoming addict because they want to have an immediate source of happiness. And most of people working hard or studying hard because they are seeking for their long term happiness.
For everyone, however, the term "happiness" has a different meaning - for the hungry - to feed, to the sick - to heal for loneliness - to have someone beside themselves
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 24, 2017, 02:56:06 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
Maybe happiness as a goal should be secondary only. The Goal of our life is to praise and honor God and do everything to expand His kingdom. Make His name known to nations and persons who haven't heard of Him before. Then happiness will follow as soon as we go through the journey.
Activity: 53
November 24, 2017, 02:15:55 AM
Many people experience happiness differently; some do when they get money, others when they socialize, etc. So, everyone looks for happiness differently, including through hurting other people!
Activity: 76
November 24, 2017, 12:35:23 AM
Now,  i really dunno what happiness is.  🙁 since I always focus on my job so i forgot how to be happy. 
Then i think you're a machine not a human any more. Keep working without a goal target and no happiness. That's machine style.
Activity: 12
November 24, 2017, 12:06:15 AM
Now,  i really dunno what happiness is.  🙁 since I always focus on my job so i forgot how to be happy. 
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
November 23, 2017, 10:32:30 PM
We have different goal, some are money and the others are they dream to be , all they want are good carrer, not all people success are happy because not only being success make you happy, sometimes you can be happy in a simple way.
Activity: 112
November 23, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

I think happiness is not the main goal of each person, but it is the wish and want each individual. If the happiness is the main goal of human, then they don't achieve it, it means that they will not be happy for it. So, it is really bad when the happiness to be the goal. We should be happy in whenever and anywhere, not being happy for certain something only. 
Activity: 66
November 23, 2017, 03:45:26 PM
It's not happiness, because if everything proceed in a lucky, good way, then you don't learn from your bad experiences. If you grow up rich, then you don't really appreciate what you have because it's normality. You need to reach rock bottom before you can truly appreciate things.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
November 23, 2017, 01:00:14 PM
To desire happiness, is also to desire suffering. Buddha, who was an altruistic, said that there are 3 poisonous states of mind that ultimately lead to suffering, that being " desire, aversion, and ignorance"

Buddha also said these are the 4 noblest of truths:
 1:The existence of suffering
 2:The origin of suffering
 3:The cessation of suffering
 4: The path to the cessation of suffering

Buddha said there is an 8 folded path to happiness:
 1:Right veiw
 2:Right speech
 3: Right intention
 4: Right action
 5: Right livelihood
 6: Right effort
 7:Right mindfulness
 8:Right concentration

Buddha said there are 3 kinds of suffering
 1:pain
 2:change
 3:conditionality

May you find success in your pursuit of happiness, May Buddha bless you!
Activity: 33
November 23, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
I see happiness more as an outlook on life, rather than a goal. Some people have the jobs they always wanted, sufficient money to live a good life, but are still not happy. Others have a lot less than them, but are happier.
Activity: 98
November 23, 2017, 11:16:14 AM
I think the main goal of human is to live free and to achieve our dreams so that we can feel happiness and we can also make happiness to another by helping them.
Activity: 252
November 23, 2017, 10:19:50 AM
be a better and useful citizen of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: